❦A place to stay❦ |Fnaf|

(This is like after the "madly in love" ep.  ALSO I FINALLY DID A SLIGHTLY LONGER CHAPTER)
3rd pov:

"Oh, so you live in a gated community vendi?" Bryan asked as the three were driving inside the gates of the neighborhood. Bryan was never told about where Vendi lived until Vendi drove him and Gregory to his house also known as where they are living from now on.

"Indeed I do, I very much prefer to live in a place like this," Vendi replied to Bryan turning his head toward him.

"Woah, all these houses are big," Gregory said in awe as we drove past the mansions. Vendi slightly chuckled from his reaction.

"Well, if you think those are big you'll be surprised at mine," Vendi replied to Gregory as they made their way closer to his house. Bryan had been mainly silent once they got inside the gates as he was admiring the mansions as they had reminded him of the one he used to have.

Bryan looks forward at the windshield seeing the size of Vendi's manor. "Is that yours?" Bryan asked in disbelief as he turned his head to face Vendi's.

"Mhm..it sure is" Vendi replied as they drove up to the driveway, the C.E.O's mansion was massive, it was considered big even for a mansion. Bryan sat there in slight disbelief, yes he knew that Vendi loved to show off his properties and such yet he didn't expect his place to be this big.

"Oh my..I- wow," Bryan was speechless, it was massive. He knew Vendi had a big house yet he found it so unexpected, he was hardly at his house yet it was so massive for one person to live there.

"Woah! It's so big! You live here?" Gregory practically yelled as he jumped out of his seat slightly pressing his face against the car window.

Vendi chuckled at Gregory's reaction. Gregory was the only kid that vendi could tolerate, well he really likes Gregory for who he is but he never liked kids in general, The main reason why he actually likes Gregory is because he's Bryan kid. "Yeah, you'll be living here too."

They parked in the driveway, vendi helping Gregory and Bryan with their bags which had more of their personal items that they wanted to carry themselves instead of allowing the employees to carry them.

Vendi opened the door aloowing the two to get through the door. The two were amazed by how the place looked, it was very modern yet it had some very fine detailing. The house wasn't too modern to the point it was bland but modern enough to be considered a "modern house".

Bryan could very much admit that vendis mansion was very fine, it was so much more larger than the one he used to have before he well, died. Bryans house was considered more of a "mini mansion" because it was a tad bit smaller than normal mansions. But when you look at vendis mansion it looks so much larger than a normal mansion.

Finally, Bryan broke out of his thoughts when he heard gregroy yelling from the top of the stairs that lead up to the second story.

"This is huge!" He yelled as his voiced echoed. Gregorys face looked as if he just saw the most amazing thing ever. His reaction made Bryan chuckle under his breath before realizing that vendi ad been behind him.

"You know, i didnt really think that you would actually help us move in two days," bryan muttered as he turned around to face vendi.

"I-, i wanted you both to have a comfortable place too live,  couldn't stand you living at that place ou call your home," vendi replied more bitterly. He hated that Bryan was living there and didnt want to have him there any more so decided on moving them in as quick as possible.

"Thank you, it mans a lot to me Gregory that you let us live here." Bryan said giving a small kiss on vendis cheek. Maybe living here as going to be a good change for all of them, but for know they were just happy to be together.