𖣊The unknown creature𖣊 |fnaf|

(LeftyArtzyBear I LOVED THE THOERY AND I SAID I WAS GONNU WRITE A ONESHOT SO I DID)(also in surprised I wrote yet again another one shot😭)

3rd pov:

Around 2 months had passed with Bryan being gone, it was now February and the animatronics were
getting used to not having Bryan around and started staying at Dylan's place.

Gregory had a new place to stay as well, Dylan and Pluto decided to take him in after the events with Bryan. It was more calm, glitchtrap hadn't shown up and the animatronics were happier. Yet something felt off, they felt something watching them wherever they went. It was first Steve who felt someone watching them but then brushed it off, soon others started to feel it aswell. They felt someone watching them but they couldn't see who is was, it didn't feel like an unwelcome presence trying to hurt them. More or less one trying to look after them but they couldn't explain what it was.

No one could figure what it was until Gregory spotted something. It was a dark fire-like substance that was appearing everywhere. At first he thought he was seeing things the first time until he noticed it more and more. 'It' wouldn't do anything harmful or obvious, 'it' would do just small things like stop some of the animatronics from tripping or stop Dylan from dropping a wrench on himself. Something small to not draw attention but big enough to help a little.

Gregory wanted to meet this weird being, but he didn't know where or how. 'It' usually would only pop up if someone almost got hurt, so gregroy decided to try and get 'it' to come out.

Not knowing where he should start, he decided to go in the kitchen where no one else was. Trying to think of a plan quickly, he grabbed a small knife before deciding to 'accidentally' drop it. Yes, a very stupid plan he could hurt himself a lot and could've just tripped instead but it worked.

He saw the knife get swooshed in another direction by a dark shadow to stop it from hitting him.

"I know you're there," he spoke up looking around to see if he could find the hidden being that had been lurking around. He saw a bit of movement in the shadows after he spoke meaning that 'it' was there. After a minute of silence, he decided to speak up again.

"If you don't want to come out and talk, can you give Me a note?" he asked taking a few steps to the left where he last saw something in the shadow move. Hearing a pot move from the opposite side of the kitchen, he ran to it and found a small paper with a note written inside of it.

Unfolding the paper, he read. 'Hi Gregory, I don't write notes but it's nice to talk to you. I won't talk to you very often but just know I'll be there if you need anything. -P.B'

"P.B.? What does that stand for?" Gregory thought as he reached the end of the note, he felt glad to know that 'it' now known as 'P.B' exists and he wasn't hallucinating it all.

He Re-folded the note shoving it into his pocket before walking out of the kitchen to go find the animatronic, he didn't know whether or not he should tell someone, but it felt better if it just stayed between the two of them for now until 'P.B' decided to show themselves.

(IM SKRRY IF THIS IS BAD BUT IM GLAD I WAS ABLE TO MAKE THIS)