✥Nice day out✥ |fnaf|

3rd pov:

It was calm, weirdly enough it felt like something bad was going to happen but it never did. Bryan had been working at his office filling out the last of his paper work before being able to leave for the day which would only take around 30 more minutes, which he was glad about.

Vendi had been able to get out of a very lengthy meeting earlier that he had to, he decided to used that extra time to visit Bryan and see if they could possibly go out together.

Vendi finally made it to the pizza plex where he assumed Bryan would be. As soon as he walked in he noticed some voices from the animatronics down stairs were echoing to the front upstairs.

He walked in opening the glass doors to find Bryan at his desk typing away on the keyboard not noticing the sound of footsteps heading his way.

"Bryan?" Vendi said breaking Bryan's trance. He never liked how Bryan worked so hard,but he couldn't really stop him from working it was a priority.

"O-oh vendi! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Bryan quickly apologized, he hadn't realized vendi was there and felt bad for not noticing him.

"Oh dear it's fine no need to apologize." Vendi replied as he grabbed Bryan's hand pulling him up gently from his chair. Once Bryan fully stood up from his chair he quickly fixed his hair seeing it become a bit messy from how it had been that morning.

"I didn't know you were coming, i thought you had a meeting?" Bryan asked, he usually would know if vendi had a meeting or not which was kinda suprising to him.

"N-Not that I don't what you here! I'm just suprised!" Bryan quickly said right after making vendi smile. He hadn't noticed how 'rude' he sounded until the words came out of his mouth.

"It's okay bry." Vendi laughed a bit. It was a bit amusing to see the two interact. Yeah they were in love, but for some reason it felt like watching two teenagers being head-over heels for Each other whenever they would talk.

"And- about the meeting, let's just say I was able to get out of it." Vendi sighed remembering the 'annoying' employees who kept stopping him from leaving earlier.

"Well I'm glad you came here." Bryan smiles warmly as he held vendis hands. For some reason even though Bryan had his gloves on, he could still feel the warmth of vendis hands. Bryan had cold hand, hence the reason he wore gloves unlike vendi who had warm hands which contrasted Bryan.

"Not for long, I want to take you out love" vendi said as he started walking away still holding Bryan's hand  hinting to follow him.

"O-oh, really?" Bryan said as blush quickly spread across his face as he followed vendi out the front door of the pizza Plex. His reaction made vendi laugh from how easily Bryan got flustered.

"Ofcourse Bryan, we haven't spent much time together, and we both finally have some spare time." Vendi smiled. The two had been almost nearing the exit of the mall. Vendi was never the one to drive, mainly becuase he never passed his drivers test with his poor vision so he settled on just paying someone to drive for him. The two had gotten into the car sitting in the back seats as the driver took them wherever vendi had planned to take them.

Once they got there Bryan finally knew where they were talking them. It was this very expensive diner/restaurant which just buy the looks of it, only a few could afford it. Bryan started to feel a bit underdressed even though he was a in a suit/vest which was very dressy but didn't help.

"Wow, vendi I would've went home to dress more fancy if I knew were going here," Bryan nervously laughed as he saw how big the place was.

"You look fine love, I promise." Vendi kissed him before the two made their way in the restaurant to eat. The two got seating at a very nice looking area inside the restaurant, the color scheme was very similar to vendi. It was warm white walls that had very nice paintings with detailed gold trimmings around the walls and pillars of the place.

It took a bit to look through the menu but they finally decided what they wanted to order, for drinks they got some red wine. Normally vendi wouldn't order sea food but since Bryan wanted it, they'd decided to share a lobster.

"How do you eat this?" Vendi questioned. He wasn't the one to eat foods like this unlike Bryan who was already almost done eating his part of the food.

"Here let me help you," Bryan laughed as he got up and sat next to vendi to help him. It was more of a "weird" dish for vendi since they had to use mainly their hands.

Through the night it was splendid for the two, it felt like that night would never end. Laughing, being lovey-dovey, the two just loved each others company but just never had the time to spend time with one another. But tonight was different, it felt like they had all the time in the world and it was perfect.

(IM SORRY IF I DIDNT MAKE SENSE/FELT RUSSHED NEAR THE END 😭💀🤚)