Forced Marriage🥀

A big wedding hall is beautifully decorated with thousands of pink and white roses

A big wedding hall is beautifully decorated with thousands of pink and white roses...Lots of colorful lights entirely cover the venue of the wedding... A Perfect place for a beautiful marriage... but why are the people around the hall wearing gloomy expressions...?
Why instead of happiness there is anger on the groom's face...?
Why even after taking their vows to be together till death do them apart... The newly wedded couple are standing in two different corners of the ballroom.
A few hours ago everything was perfect just as planned, what made things go down the hill?

*(Flashback)*

Park Jimin is sitting on the chair in the dressing room...He was nervously looking at his reflection in the mirror while fidgeting with his engagement ring...its just half an hour left to marry the girl he always wishes...

its just half an hour left to marry the girl he always wishes

(Jimin Outfit)

He was feeling excited and nervous about starting a new life with his fiance Min Yoonji who is one of the Intern at Min Hospital... They both started dating when Jimin was in the first year of his internship and four months ago they both got engaged when Jimin was in his second year of surgery internship (General surgery interns typically remain in residency training for up to three or four years)...

He was in deep thought when a knock on the entrance of his dressroom brought him back to reality... Before he could tell 'come in' the door was already sweeping open showing an anxious figure of his best friend...

"Taehyung what's wrong?" Looking at the condition of his best friend Jimin gets up from his seat and stands in front of Taehyung...