Respect 🥀

~~~¶¶~~~

~~~¶¶~~~

The wooden dining table is set for two, with Jimin and Yoongi seated across from each other... Jimin appears to be upset and his low growls of anger fill the otherwise silent room... Yoongi tries to diffuse the situation, apologizing to Jimin,

"Shorty, I'm sorry na..." but Jimin ignores him and instead pours more of whatever is in the glass in front of him... The tension between the two is palpable as they sit there in silence, avoiding each other's gaze...

"Listen shorty I just teasing you... Don't be angry with me na..." Yoongi said in a soft tone...

But Jimin still ignored him and did not listen to him...Yoongi took a long and deep breath looked at Younger and said,
Jimin turned to Yoongi with a sad expression on his face...

"I'm willing to fulfill any of your requests Shorty, but can you please stop giving me that sad or displeased expression on your face?"

Hearing this, Jimin's face immediately lit up with joy and he began jumping with excitement...

"You will really fulfill any of my wishes?" he exclaimed, clapping his hands. Yoongi nodded, pleased to see Jimin's happiness...

"So you give me a cute nickname and stop calling me this Shorty," Jimin said eagerly... Yoongi was caught off guard and choked on his food, his eyes widening in surprise...

"You really want this...A New nickname...?" Jimin excitedly nodded his head...

"Yes I want...now think about a beautiful name..." Jimin said...After thinking for a little while Yoongi came up with a nickname...

"Little thing...This will be your new nickname..." Yoongi satisfiedly said and continued eating his food...But feeling someone glare on him...Yoongi looked up from his food and met with Jimin's furious eyes who were glaring at him...Yoongi gulped in fear and was startled by a Younger gaze...

" I BELIEVE THAT SHORTY AND LITTLE THING IS THE SAME SHIT YOU OLD DRACULA...YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OR IS IT ON YOUR KNEES...IF YOU HAVE THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT  USING THAT IDIOT..."
Jimin shouted in anger while ready to jump on the elder...Yoongi tries to calm down a volcano of anger before it erupts and kills him...

"I'm just joking Sh- Jimin-ah...I'm going to give you a cute nickname..."Jimin folded his hands to his chest and looked directly into the older soul, who was nervously scratching his head...

"Mochi...Yes...I will call you mochi..." Yoongi confidently said while Jimin raised his eyebrow in question 'Why mochi' So Yoongi explained to him that he didn't want to die at this age...
"Because you have cute stuffy cheeks which look like mochi..." Jimin said a small 'yes' to the elder and shyly began to eat his food with rosiness on his cheeks...But Yoongi doesn't tease him this time because he just touches the death...

(Time skip)

Jimin is sitting in the cafeteria with his two best friends, Jin and Hoseok...He was stuffing his sandwich happily which he brought from home...