My Husband🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

As time passes, the flirtatious exchanges between Yoonmin only seem to grow in intensity, becoming more frequent and bold with each passing day... It's clear to their friends, who have witnessed the sparks fly between them, that there is a special connection between these two... Despite their own obliviousness, Yoonmin is slowly but surely falling for each other, unable to resist the magnetic pull between them...

Jimin always believed that his Hyungiee only cared for him because of their friendly bond and didn't reciprocate his feelings... However, Yoongi saw Jimin as a kind-hearted and sensitive person, which often left Younger blushing at his words... This led Yoongi to believe that there might be nothing more than just friendship...

Overall, it seems that Yoonmin is drawn together by an irresistible force and is slowly but surely moving towards acknowledging their feelings for each other...

(Jimin Pov)

As the day progressed, I found myself sighing more and more frequently... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about today just doesn't feel right... All I can think about is going home, snuggling up with my cuddling partner, Hyung, and watching a movie... Unfortunately, that's not possible right now... In fact, I have upcoming surgery in just half an hour, and the thought of it is making me even more anxious...

"Hey Jimin-ah, what are you doing...? I heard Tae's voice from the door...
"Nothing...just reading the file of the next patient..."
"Ohh.. it's a big surgery... I heard that everyone in the hospital is busy with this upcoming patient..."

"Of course he is...He is the brother of the owner of the Biggest Company in the world... He has a brain stroke...and nobody wants to take a risk... Because if something goes wrong then the Hospital has to face consequences..." I sighed...

"Then you are also part of this surgery...?"
"Yes...Not only part but the charge of the patient file and every medical detail... However, they didn't give us any information about his past medical history of patient..."

"Then what will you do now...?"
"Once they will arrive here, I will ask them.."
"Okay then let's go...They already arrived here..." I nodded my head and we both walked out of the room to the outside of the operating room... I see the patient's brother and mother there too... We walked toward them...

"Hey, When are you guys going to start the operation...?" he rudely asked me...I didn't even like his tone but I still said politely...

"Mr. Kang, we can't start the operation without knowledge of the patient's past medical history..."

"What did you say....? We already told you that he have a brain stroke, why are you not starting an operation...? " He shouted a little...

"But Sir, it's against our procedure..." Taehyung said...