Club🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

Here, Yoonmin is busy preparing themselves in their
rooms for an upcoming event... If you're curious about where they're headed, well, let me enlighten you... The inseparable Taekook couple has planned a night out at a club, as the upcoming day in the hospital is a holiday... Everyone in the group agrees with their decision and looks forward to relaxing and enjoying themselves...

" MOCHI, ARE YOU READY...? " Jimin heard his Hyung shouting from the living room... So he shouted back a yes and gave a last look in the mirror and ran to the living room...
But his body froze halfway... His mind stopped functioning while his heart increased his speed...

Those Dark black eyes were looking right into his soul... His thin lips were curved into a sexy smirk, causing him to momentarily confuse the simple process of breathing... His Hyung elbows were leaning against his knees, long fingers clasped together...
'Holly Molly, Soo hot... Fuck me...' is the first thought of Jimin...

It's hard not to notice the change in Yoongi's usual attire... He changed his usual professional outfit for a more casual, yet stylish look... His usual black shirt, which is always perfectly tucked in, has been replaced with a white silk shirt that is slightly see-through and casually tucked in... The shirt highlights his lean physique, perfect abs, and toned arms, which are now in full view... Jimin can't help but feel a flutter in his chest at the sight of Yoongi's arms, imagining them wrapped around his waist...

In addition to his change, Yoongi's usual decent-looking analog silver watch has been replaced with an array of chain bracelets that jingle as he moves... His long, slender fingers are adorned with an assortment of rings, adding to his already captivating appearance... The most striking change, however, is his hair. His long, wild locks are styled in a way that screams "badass rich bad boy..." The overall effect is mesmerizing, and Jimin can't help but be drawn to Yoongi's alluring presence...

" The overall effect is mesmerizing, and Jimin can't help but be drawn to Yoongi's alluring presence

" Like what you see, Wifey..." A teasing smirk is displayed over an older face which makes Younger blush furiously...

Even Yoongi teased younger but he was also stunned by Jimin's beauty...' Damnit, How can this cute mochi turn into a sexy one...'