Possessive 🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

" Hyung, come quickly, we're going to be late!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen as he toasted bread for their breakfast... He waited for a response, but there was none...

Suddenly, he felt something wrap around his waist, causing him to be startled and spill warm milk on himself...

"What the hell, Jimin-ah?" Yoongi exclaimed while Jimin hissed in pain...

"Open your damn shirt, Dummy," he said when he saw the younger shirt drown from milk, he quickly started unbuttoning Jimin's shirt... However, Jimin remained still, not moving a single muscle of his body... The room was silent except for the sound of the toaster and Yoongi's frustrated muttering as he worked on the shirt button...

After struggling with the shirt buttons, Yoongi finally managed to remove it from Jimin's body... He then helped Jimin to sit on the kitchen counter and retrieved the medical kit from the cabinet... Yoongi gently dabbed at the red mark on Jimin's stomach, caused by the spilled hot milk...

"You need to be more careful, Jimin-ah," Yoongi scolded... "There's only you and me in this house... You shouldn't be getting scared like this and spilling things on yourself... No, It's my FUCKING fault for appearing out of nowhere like that..." Yoongi continued to mutter under his breath while Jimin sat there in a dazed state...

So here our Jimin is not dazed from hot milk but by his hot husband... Every touch from Yoongi makes him feel a hot tingling sensation... His eyes are fixed on Yoongi's pale collarbones and chest... Due to Yoongi's loose shirt, Jimin is getting the best view of his life... He can feel his throat getting dried while he tries to gulp harder... The touch of Older Veiny's hand on his stomach while the other hand holding his waist securely ran his imagination wild and left a flustrated himself behind who was biting his lower lip, closing his eyes, clutching his fist with hot red cheeks...

(Yoongi Pov)

"Are you listening to me...?" I countered as he didn't respond to any of my sentences... then I realized he was Fucking shirtless...Damn, his beautiful body is in full view...

'OMG... He has a beautiful thin curvy waist... I swear to god, his curves are more feminine than any woman's...' With my running thoughts, my heartbeat also starts running fast...

Then my eyes snapped to his face...
Holy Shit, he is looking breathtaking... That expression on his face added fuel to my burning desire...

"Are you sure, you're bisexual, not gay...?" I blurt out after seeing this beauty in front of him.

"W.what...?" He stuttered and opened his eyes in shock...

" Are you sure, you're bisexual because your body is more feminine and beautiful than any girl...And it's screaming gay..."
'or maybe ruin to it...' I said internally... And start moving my fingers along his curvy waist...