You're special 🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

As Jimin lay in his husband's loving embrace, he slept soundly and peacefully...
The night before, they had stayed up late, celebrating their love and commitment to one another at a joyous party filled with laughter and happiness...
The morning light softly filtered through the window, casting a somber, rainy hue over the world outside...

Yoongi, having woken up early, gazed at his beloved with a tender expression on his face, feeling a deep sense of love and contentment...
However, he couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh, pondering the gloomy weather and the unknown challenges that the day ahead might bring...

"Good morning Hyungiee..." He opened his eyes lazily...
"Good morning Baby..." Yoongi gave a soft smile to him...
"What happened Hyung...? He nudged his head more into the older chest...
"Nothing baby, I just hate rainy weather and today is raining outside..." He takes a long breath of the younger scent which makes his mood a little calm down...
" Why do you hate rain...? "
" Because it's cold... And one time I met with an accident because of heavy rain..." Older pouted...
Jimin giggled at his Hyung action...
" Cute..." He bobbed Yoongi's nose...

"You're cute... Not me, baby..." Yoongi bites the younger puffy cheek...
"Argh! Hyung... Don't bite me..." He covered his cheeks...
"Why...? They are so soft..."
"But they are not for biting..." Younger pouted...
Older laughed at his reaction and kissed his pout...
"Meow..."
They both turned their heads toward the voice and met with a black ball of fluff.
"Aww... Look who is here...? My baby..." Jimin holds the kitten in his arms.
"Hey... I'm your baby... Not her..." Yoongi scrunched his nose...
"Ohh! The big cat is jealous of the small kitten..." he smirked...

" First I'm not a cat, and second I'm saying the the truth..." He glared at the kitten...
Jimin giggled...
"Hyung, you're my love and she is my baby..." He packed at older cheek...
"That's good..."
Yoongi smiled at him and patted the kitten's head...

"Let's go Hyung, we have to go hospital..."
"Yeah..."

They both get ready for the hospital and leave the house...

(In hospital)

Yoongi scanned through the patient chart...
He looked exhausted...
This year he has the duty of assigning interns to other doctors...
"Dr. Min, we have finished checking on our patients. They're all doing good after their surgeries..." One of the new interns told...

Yoongi nodded his head...

"Okay, are the charts completed? If not, I need them to be before the shift is over." Yoongi said as he went back to the chart that was in his hand...

Everyone nodded their heads...
"Now everyone leave, please... I have surgery to attend..."
Everyone left the room while Yoongi left for surgery...

(Time skip)
Everyone is sitting in the cafeteria discussing about God knows what...

Yoongi walks toward them after finishing his surgery... Jimin gave him a beautiful smile but frowned at the exhausted look on the older face...
Yoongi makes Jimin stand and then sit on his chair and places Younger on his lap...