I want you...🔞

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

"H.hyung..." He whimpered

" Mochi, just a few minutes, please... We are going to reach home..."

"ARGH!... H.hyung, it's p.paining..." His eyes are filled with tears, his lips swollen by biting, and his voice hoarse from crying...
Yoongi increased the speed of the car... He was confused and concerned by younger conditions...

" Mochi, tell me... What did you do before this pain started...?"
" I. I met with J.Jennie... I o.order wine, after drinking that wine... This p.pain started..."
A wave of realization hit older... The way Younger is whimpering, crying, and his body is turning hot is a sign of Viagra...
"FUCKING SHIT"
Yoongi cursed while running a hand through his long hair...

'what will I do now? This is Viagra... Subduing it, we have to intimate... Which I can't... Nope... So what the hell am I going to do...?'

When they reached home, older picked Jimin into his arms and ran towards the room... He placed him on the bed, but the younger climbed on his lap and sat there while hugging him tightly...

(Yoongi Pov)

"H.hyungie, please h.help me..." He cried while nudging his face on my neck... He licks my neck.
And I gulped hard...

Shit!...
Jimin, oh my God!...
HIS LIPS ARE SO SOFT...

The way he's looking at me?

Damn, Sexy as hell...

I'm tempted... Tempted to do a lot of things. Trace his full bottom lip with my thumb... Test his limits, and see how he would react to me touching him... What would he do if I slipped my thumb into his mouth? Would he freak out? Bite me? Or would he close his lips around it, holding me there? Maybe even nibble on it? Suck it?

Yeah, fuck my imagination...

I reluctantly placed my thumb in his mouth... he stared at me, his brown eyes wide and unblinking...

And I swear to god, he started sucking it. He is looking FUCKING sexy... Damn, That expression on his face, God blessed me today...

"H.hyung, P.please help me..." He whined...

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I want you..."

I can't do anything to him, but also I can't leave here for whimpering him in pain... After struggling a lot I decided to help him...

I attached my lip to his neck... His skin felt so soft and hot in my lip...
I started sucking and swirling my tongue on his neck, he gasped and moaned for more... He sounds beautiful...
I started moving my hand under his shirt, his skin felt so soft and tender while touching which made me desire to touch him more and more...

In a flash, his lips were on mine... I tightened my hands around his waist and ran one up his back, pressing him harder against my chest...

He tasted like wine and a sweetness that made my head swim... His mouth opened, lips parted, and I was never one to leave an opportunity unexplored...