Epilogue🥀

(After two years)

(After two years)

"Mochi, Come down fast... We are going to be late..." Yoongi shouted from the living room.

"Yahh! Hyung, don't shout at me... I'm coming..."

"Ohh my god... This boy...-" He shook his head in irritation.

After some time Jimin came downstairs...

Yoongi looked up at the younger and said with a teasing tone,
"Took you long enough time, Dr Park..."
"Pretty people always need time, Dr. Min..." He replied with the same teasing tone.

Yoongi took the younger hand and kissed his knuckles softly...

"How lucky I am... Who got a chance see to this beautiful husband the whole day even at work too..." He softly caressed his cheeks...
Jimin blushed a little at his Hyung words, biting his lower lips to control his smile...

"So cheesy in the morning, Hyung..."
"Anytime and anywhere for you, love..." He whispered.

The older person leaned in towards the younger one, their lips meeting in a tender and affectionate kiss that was filled with love... As the kiss deepened, Jimin hand tightly grasped Yoongi's jacket in an attempt to hold onto the moment... The kiss was a gentle and sweet expression of their feelings for each other, a moment of pure intimacy that they both cherished...
Yoongi's lips moved from the younger jawline to his collarbone... he sucked a little there while a small satisfied sound escaped from Jimin's mouth...

"Let's continue it tonight, baby boy..."
Yoongi gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and Jimin's face turned beet red, looking like a blushing teenager.

"Hyungiee...~~" He hides his cheeks with his small hands, while the older laugh at his cuteness...

"Let's go, love... We can't be late..."
He said while dragging a blushing mess with him...

(Time skip)

As they turned off the engine and opened the doors, their eyes were met with a bustling crowd of people outside the building... The sight was truly awe-inspiring, as it was clear that the occasion was a significant one for Min Hospital... Their friends were already waiting by the gate, waving excitedly and shouting out greetings as they approached... The building itself was grand and imposing, with a modern glass facade and sleek lines that seemed to stretch up towards the sky... It was clear that a lot of effort had gone into preparing for this momentous occasion, and everyone was eager to be a part of it...

"Took long enough to come here, Min's..." Jin commented...

"Maybe, they are fucking each other in the kitchen..." Taehyung said with a mocking smirk on his lips and going through Jimin's collarbone.

"Why kitchen...?" Hobi asked...

" Because one time I bragged into their house and I found them eating each other on the kitchen counter..." Taehyung said.