Finding 🥀

~~~§§§~~~

~~~§§§~~~

(Jimin Pov)

I can feel my hope slipping away with every tickling of the clock... That man hovering above me more and more, his presence looming like a dark cloud... The heat of his touch is searing my skin, and tears are streaming down my face in response to the pain... I'm losing myself in the darkness of thoughts...

I'm feeling trapped and helpless, and the only person who I think can save me is Yoongi Hyung... But I'm too scared to meet him because I'm afraid he won't love me anymore once he finds out that I'm not as pure and innocent as I was before... I'm filled with regret about everything that's happened, and I don't know what to do...

As I reflect on my past decisions, I can't help but feel a deep sense of regret... Looking back, I regret not being stronger in certain situations and allowing fear to hold me back... I regret letting my insecurities get the best of me and choosing Yoonji as my partner, even though I knew deep down it wasn't the right decision... I regret for not saving my baby cat...
But what haunts me the most is the memory of that phone call from KIM JENNIE - a call that changed everything... If only I had made different choices, maybe things would have turned out differently...

(Author pov)
(Flashback)

Jimin was driving back from the hospital...
As he was driving, he remembered that he needed to pick up Meow from the care centre... Meow was staying at the centre while Jimin and Yoongi were away... He was looking forward to seeing Meow again and bringing her home...

As he drove, Jimin began to whistle and sing a song... It was a happy tune that he often sang when he was in a good mood... He felt happy that today he would be able to come home earlier than his Hyung...
He wanted to surprise his Hyung by preparing something special for him... Maybe he would cook his favourite meal or buy him a gift... Whatever he decided, he was excited to do something nice for his Hyung and make him happy...

But suddenly his phone started ringing... He saw the caller's name on the screen and frowned...
"Jennie...? Why she is calling me...?"
He parked the car and received the call...

"Hello...?"
"Jimin-ah... Sorry for distributing you..."
"Nahh... It's okay... What happened...?"
"Jimin-ah, I need your help. Please meet me now... It's urgent." Her voice sounded disturbed... Like she is nervous or maybe in problem...

"I will... But let me take Meow first for the care centre..."
For some reason, he doesn't want to go there...
"I will take Meow from the care centre. But please you come to Sunshine Cafe..."
Jimin Heart doesn't want to agree with this... Maybe he is being selfish for love... Because he planned something special for his Hyung...

"It's okay Jimin... If you're busy." She said in a disappointed tone...
Jimin felt guilty for not replying soon... He can't be selfish, Jennie is his friend...
"No no... I will be there in fifteen minutes..."
"Okay... Thanks"