Shock🥀

~~~¶~~

~~~¶~~

"Dr.Kim...Dr.Kim Seokjin"

Jimin titled his head in confusion,

"I am so sorry Dr. Kim but I haven't seen you here before...?" He politely asked.

Jin once chuckled at the Younger reaction
"When did you join the hospital?" He asked,

"Around 2 and a half years ago...why?"

Jin's mouth formed a small O and he shook his head,

"That's why you don't know me... Well, that doesn't matter... tell me are you going to cock block them or not?"

Jimin bit his lips considering if he should do it or not...Jin cleared his throat to grab Younger attention.

"Are you, not guys married...? Ahh! I remembered it's forced marriage that's why you don't care about your husband..."Jin spoke out in a taunt tone with full confidence while shaking his head...

"When you don't know anything then you should keep your mouth shut Dr.Kim..." He gritted his teeth but still maintained his polite manner...

"It is showing that you don't give a shit about this marriage cause you have every right to stop them..." He said with a grimace...

'He is right, That OLDIE DRACULA is my husband, and even if I don't have any feelings for the oldie I still have every freaking right to stop them from doing something unholy...' Jimin thought.

"You have a point, I will go there and stop them." He bobbed his head up and down in conclusion.

He made up his mind and turned to walk towards Yoongi's cabin but halted in between the way and spun around.

"Who are you... And How do you know we were forced into this marriage?" He asked in confusion and Jin only smirked and said mysteriously,

"I am a Worldwide handsome Doctor you know, and You will find out soon Dr.Park..."

Jimin decided to drop this topic about this mysterious doctor and start his journey toward Yoongi's cabin.
He was standing in front of Yoongi's cabin and was going to knock when he heard noises coming from the other end of the door...

"Yah Yoongi-ah it's a bad idea" That's Hoseok whining about something.

"Come on Hobii...Stop winning like a girl...All you have to do is put it in as much as possible..." Jimin's eyes widened at Yoongi's deep husky commanding words.

"But it's too much for me..." He whined again.

"It's not the first time you will have it Hobi and I know how much you enjoy it... Do it or I will shove it down your throat."

That's it for Jimin...He couldn't take it anymore and without knocking he just opened the door...
"What the fucking--..."

Okay, this is not what he was predicting... His not-so-holly Molly imagination is different from reality...
In reality, they were talking about noodles not about-'cough'...