Missing...🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

There is a previous chapter "You're Special 🥀"
that wasn't read by many people because of notification wasn't sent by Wattpad... If you did read that chapter please read it before this...🧡
--------------------------------------------------------

Yoonmin, who have been friends for a long time, recently decided to take their relationship to the next level and became a couple... It's been exactly one month since they made this decision, and things are going great for them...

They are enjoying every moment they spend together and are constantly discovering new things about each other... They are both happy and content with the way their relationship is progressing and are excited to see where their journey takes them in the future...

"YOONGI HYUNG, CAN YOU PLEASE ALSO MAKE A CUP OF CHOCOLATE MILK FOR ME...?" Jimin's urgent voice echoes from upstairs where he's preparing to rush to the hospital...

"Of course, Mochi..." Yoongi shouted back from the kitchen from where he making food for them...

Yoongi prepared Warm chocolate milk, a sandwich and some berries for the younger...
For himself, he prepared a black coffee and a sandwich...

He is waiting for the younger at the dining table while scrolling through his phone...

"Meow..." Yoongi's attention shifted to sound...

"Ohh! Look who have here... Princess of the house..." Yoongi said while scowling and glaring at the big fat fluff ball of a kitten...

Kitten strutted through the house with regal grace, completely ignoring his owner's attempts to get his attention.

" Hey, you fatty cat... Don't dare to ignore me... I'm the owner of this house and you..." Yoongi through a dirty glare at the kitten...

Kitten also looked at him with eyes squirting...

"Huh! Mochi is mine... So stay away from my husband..." Yoongi's gaze fixed on the cat, his arms folded as if engrossed in a weighty conversation...

Kitten also let out a growl as she disagreed with what Yoongi said...

"You little piece of brat... How dare you growled at me...? I'm the one who is feeding you and paying bills for your dramatic ass... Be respectful or I Will through you out of the house..."

"What is happening here...?"

"Your kitten which is more look like a pig now, is scowling at me..." Yoongi said in a sour tone...

As Jimin entered the living hall, he was greeted by the sight of a fluffy black cat lounging on the couch. The moment the feline caught sight of him, she leapt off the couch and bounded towards him, meowing excitedly. Jimin gently picked up the cat and held her in his arms, assuring her that she was safe. The cat, now content after receiving her share of attention from Jimin, settled back on the couch, purring contentedly.