Doubt🥀

Jimin is sitting with his friends Taehyung and Jungkook in canteen while eating his sandwich

canteen while eating his sandwich...

"Why did you come to Hospital...? Are you not on holiday...?" Taehyung asked his best friend in a confused tone and Jungkook nodded in agreement...

"So what do you guys want me to do go on honeymoon with myself...or sit the full month guarding house..." He rolled his eyes in irritation...

"We didn't mean like this Jiminah..." Jungkook said.

"Ahh! Why is this happening to me...I imagine my life as romantic as heaven and now I suffering as hell..." he sighed.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah, God always gives a hard moment to his strong soldiers... " Kookie spoke up as he patted his shoulder.

" But when I signed for this battle...He didn't even send me a notice... at least a warning note about that 'Old Dracula'..." He complaints...

"Old Dracula...??" Both asked...

"Yes Old Dracula...that Min Yoongi..." He pouted...while Taekook burst into laughter...

" Yahh! Jimin-ah You called Five-course meal Dr.Min 'Old Dracula'...Really...?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, I named him that...and I am ignoring the fact that you call my husband a five-course meal..." He grimaced at Taehyung...

"😶😶 Jealous 😏" Taehyung spoke out...

" My husbandddd~~😌" Jungkook teased him in a sing-song tone.

Blood rushed to his cheeks and he unknowingly blushed...He hides his face in his hands in embarrassment...

Taehyung smirked but suddenly Jungkook banged his head on the table...which startled Jimin and he jumped out of his chair by Junkook's behavior...

" What's wrong with this Coconut-head...? Ahh! My ass hurts." he furiously asked and pointed at Jungkook who was growling at the table...

" He gets scolded by his role model Dr. Kim Namjoon..." Taehyung said while munching his food.

"why...?"

"Because he got nervous in front of Dr. Kim when he asked about the condition of the new patient who was pregnant and suffering from stomach pain but he couldn't utter a single word" Taehyung concluded.

"But why this fucking bitch is reacting this late...?" He shouted...

"You know Jungshock..." Taehyung said calmly while sipping his coffee like it was a common thing for him...

Jimin facepalmed himself,
"Why am I friends with you two dumbasses?"

"Because you love us," both Taehyung and Jungkook said in Unison and started laughing and Jimin joined them too...

"Dr. Park?" Jimin heard one of the nurses calling his name,
"Yes Miss Liya"

"I know you are on your leave but there is an emergency and we are running short on surgeons," she said and Jimin looked at his best friends who shrugged,