Pain🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

"Everything is possible in love..."

"W.what do you mean by love...? " Jimin was so shocked that he could not comprehend his surroundings...

"Yeah! Love, my love - Min Yoongi..." Adoration is clearly visible in this person's voice...

"Nooo...nooo... It can't be possible... I mean.. how...?? Just..." Jimin was so confused that he did not even understand what he was saying...

He again looked at the person with teary eyes... The said person scoffed at Jimin...

"You stole him from me Jimin... Why the hell did you even marry him Damnit...? "
"He never spared a single glance at me but I tried... Then you FUCKING IDIOT married him... But still, I tried... I thought it was just a forced marriage... so I had a chance... BUT THEN YOU MORON MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU..."
Hatred and venom are dripping from words and eyes looking at Jimin are full of disgust...

"B.but I t.thought we were f.friends...?" The sound is not above than whisper...
Disappointment, anger, sadness, hatred, betrayal, and pain... All those emotions are flowing through Jimin's heart...

"We were... Not anymore... Now you're just a thief, who stole my love..."
"HE ISN'T YOURS... He is my husband, my love..." Jimin glared at the person... He can tolerate anything but he will not share his Hyung, The love - he found after a lot of pain...

"Huh! You still have the audacity to talk with me like that... Well, good... I also want to see how much pain you can take...?" A dirty smirk plays over the person's face which gives Jimin a sense of warning - something going to be wrong...

" Did you forget your little friend Jimin-ah...?"

As Jimin turned his head to look in the direction of the person's gaze, he felt a sudden jolt of fear grip him... His eyes widened in horror as he saw what the other person was looking at... A sense of dread washed over him, and he couldn't help but feel a knot forming in his stomach... He was filled with a growing sense of unease as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...?"

The sound of agonizing cries and screams echoed through the air, causing Jimin's heart to race... His eyes darted around frantically, searching for the source of the commotion. Suddenly, he caught sight of a familiar furry figure lying on the ground, motionless. As he got closer, he realized it was his little kitten, and his heart broke into a million pieces...

Just then, a person appeared out of nowhere and picked up the kitten by the neck, causing it to let out another heartbreaking cry... Jimin's instincts told him to run to his pet's rescue, but as he tried to move, he realized he was bound by chains... He struggled and pulled with all his might, but the chains only dug deeper into his skin, causing him immense pain.