Past🥀

(Jimin Pov)

(Jimin Pov)

I just finished my surgery and waiting for Hyungiee in the corridor because he texted me that he was coming in 10 minutes... Then I suddenly remembered about that Ha-Jun guy... I should ask about him to Hyung... I sigh... Hyung never told me that he had an Ex-boyfriend...

" Hey Jimin..." I looked in the direction of the voice...

"Hey, Jennie... Long time no see huh...?" I hugged her... She is also an intern in this hospital... She is a really funny and kind-hearted girl...

" Of course, you didn't see us... Because you are busy with your makeout session in Hubby's lap..." She teasingly said...

" No..oo... it's not like this..." I'm blushing again... She lightly hit my arm and said,

" Everyone witness it Jimin-ah... You can't deny it.."
I put my hands on my cheeks to cover my red cheeks whole Jennie laughed at my reaction...

" Don't be shy Jimin... He is your Husband~~" She again laughed...

Then Yoongi Hyung came towards us and asked,

"What is happening here...?
" Mr. Min" She bowed to him while he nodded his head...
" Nothing... We are just talking..." I said
"Then why are you blushing so much Mochi..." he huskily said... he leaned closer to my face, and my pulse quickened in response... I could feel his warm, steady breath caressing my lips, causing me to moisten them with a lick of my tongue... Suddenly, a powerful desire to attach our lips came inside me...

I started leaning towards him but then I felt a disgusting gaze towards us... when I turned around I met with Jennie's eyes while smiling unlike her gaze.. ' it's weird.'

" There is something else Dr.Kim..." Hyung asked.

" Nothing sir... bye Jimin... I have to go..." She left from there...

" Let's go Jimin-ah..."

I followed him but turned my head due to an uneasy feeling behind me... I sighed and ignored the creepy feeling...

(Time skip)

" So what do you wanna ask me...? " Hyung broke the silence between us...

" Umm.m Hyungiee, I wanna know about your Ex-boyfriend..." I hesitated and said... He sighed at my words before speaking...

" Okay if you want to know then listen..." I nodded my head and focused on his words...

" Lee Ha-Jun is my ex-boyfriend... We dated each other for two years and broke up 3 years ago... I first met him as a neighbour at my dorm... That's the day he was standing outside his room fumbling through his key... I asked him for help but when he turned around, I forgot how to breathe... He was beautiful like a doll... And I fell in love at first sight...
Then destiny met us again in the hospital too...We both are interns at that time... He was the only reason I always attended all of my classes...Because I hate Surgery dammit it's so frustrating to read about these medicines, surgeries, and other medical procedures... But the only thing that I am grateful for is Ha-Jun... He has always been by my side... We have always been together... I also got to know that Ha-Jun lives with his father and his mom died 3 years ago... I feel sorry for him but the guy is filled with energy and enthusiasm... Not gonna lie I had a huge crush on him from the beginning and one day I gathered all my courage and made a move...
I proposed to him... And he said yes... I was so happy that day...
I love how he laughs, I love how he cares about me... I love the feeling of being with him... I love how he was tolerating all of my rants... In the years of internship, the only thing that kept me safe was him... He always calls me Yoonie... And he was my baby...Yes... Baby... Yoonie's baby..."