Jealousy🥀

(one month after)(Jimin Pov)

(one month after)
(Jimin Pov)

It's been one more month, and Me and Yoongi Hyung are doing well with each other...Now I am sitting in the cafeteria with My idiotic best friend or maybe throwing a glare at him...

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Taehyung looked at me surprised...

"You really say that shit?"

I gripped his laptop a little bit tighter...

Okay. A lot a bit tighter.

"Yes. as I do... Now the fact that I am up here in the Cafeteria- trying to get files from your laptop because you deleted important files from your laptop because of those fucking makeout sessions with Kookie again is starting to piss me off, Taehyung..." I said still glaring at him who was nervously scratching his head while Kookie was hiding his face...

"Now in my defense-" Taehyung started...

"No!" I aggressively whispered, cutting him off...
"You don't get a BLOODY defense for making out at your desk table of work, you twat..."
He gave me a pout at my scolding words...

"You're not cute when you're angry..." He whined...

"That's because I'm here wasting my time because of your shitty makeout...Now," I took a brief pause to control my anger... and convince myself that killing Taehyung would be frowned upon by the judicial court system...

"How the hell am I supposed to do calm, when one of the Doctors ignores the restrictions we've placed on this Hospital... How are you even can make your mood for fuck when you're doing work on patients file...?" I asked, turning to that idiot...

I must have said that last part a little too loud, because Hobi Hyung had made it back to the cafeteria in time to catch exactly what I said... he abruptly burst out into a fit of laughter so suddenly, both Taekook and I heard snapped up towards his direction...

"Jesus fucking Christ, Tae... Fucking? At work? You really couldn't wait till your ass made it home, huh?" He started wheezing from laughter so hard I was medically concerned he might topple over and die from the way his body was violently shaking... I couldn't help but crack a grin myself...

"Hey! Hey! I thought this was a judgment-free work zone...?" Taehyung barked back... He shot me a look that silently pleaded with me to back him up, but I just shot him one that very blatantly said 'You must be fucking joking...'

As soon as Hobi Hyung was able to correctly breathe again, he said,

" Jimin-ah Did You hear about the new Doctor, who transferred yesterday...? "

" Yes, I heard...why...? "

" Ohh...Did you know that...?" He confusedly asked...

"What...?" I raised my eyebrows at him...