Hatred🥀

Here a furious Jimin is sitting in the living room of Yoongi's apartment waiting for him because every room in this apartment is locked by his so-called husband who left him in the wedding hall with his not-so-secret lover

" Argh! What the hell does he think about himself ...Even if he is the No.1 Neurosurgeon in Korea, no one gave him the ownership to call me a newbie...hnn! I have been a medical intern for two years...How dare he disrespect me like me...if I didn't pledge to save lives for my profession I would gladly stab a spatula in his chest thousands of times...And even after insulting me, he walked out with that dude like a couple..." Jimin was muttering whatever came to his mouth while going through his luggage to find something...

"Finally," he let out and released a deep sigh...there was a black small box in his hand, he opened it and took out a pair of glasses and wore them...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS...?" a voice roared in the room of the apartment which startled Jimin and he fall from the couch to the floor (*his true love*)...

Jimin lifted his head and met with the owner of the voice....- MIN YOONGI ( a fierce one.)

" Yahh! Why are you shouting?... You wanna kill me by heart attack? "

" YOU! Double battery why did you create a mess in my apartment...?" Yoongi angrily asked him while darting at scattered suitcases.

After listening to his new nickname Jimin furiously stands from the floor and stands in front of Yoongi, glaring at him.

" How dare you to name me 'Double battery' YOU COLDIE OLDIE DRACULA"? Jimin shouted the last part...

"What did you call me...?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow and took one step closer to him...

" Coldie Oldie Dracula..." He pointed his tiny finger at Yoongi's chest.

" Listen kiddo, Do you have any idea how many girls are dying for me who you called oldie...?"

"Of course, they are dying for you because they are Aunties of the eighties or nineties..." he sassily remarked.

"Watch your mouth shorty..." Yoongi clutched his fist, gritting his teeth...

"Look who calling me Shorty who is not even 2cm taller than me..." he scoffed.

"You know what Double-battery, marrying you is my biggest mistake..." he was completely pissed up.

"And you think marrying you is my pleasure...Hnn! God bless you with beauty like me as a husband, or you have to marry some senior citizen of the country..." He flips his imaginary hair...

"Beauty and YoU!... Haha...my ass" He scoffed...

"Yes, I'm a beauty, you Oldie Dracula..."

"You should check the numbers of your glass Double-Battery...or You dreaming with open eyes..." Yoongi smirked...Jimin clutched his hand and spoke while gritting his teeth...

"You have bad eyesight or maybe bad taste Oldie"

"Yes, I have bad taste that's why I married you shorty..."

" I also don't want to marry a Dracula man but my bad luck..." Jimin spat.

" You think I want to marry you... it's a forced marriage..." Yoongi scoffed.

'of course, you don't want to marry me cause of this Hoseok guy...' Jimin thought.

"I marry you because your lovely fiance flew away from her marriage...And I stuck with your stubborn ass...I just want to attend the marriage of fucking sister but what I got a husband instead of brother-in-law..." Yoongi said in Venom dripping tone.

" Don't you be convinced, you did some charity work by marrying me...I hate you Min Yoongi..." He angrily declared...

" The feeling is mutual Mr.Park Jimin..." He coldly spoke.

Jimin angrily grabbed his collar and said with hatred,
" You know what I believed that I hated your sister the most but NO...You are the one who I hate most..."

Yoongi jerked his hand away and told in a loathing tone,
"Remark your word, Park Jimin it will make it easy to get divorced... "

Yoongi walked out from there but Jimin held him by wrist....Yoongi hissed in the pain...
"What happened...?" Jimin confusedly asked and let go of his hand...
Yoongi didn't say anything just pulled up his sleeves...He scrunches his nose in pain...Jimin gasped, his eyes turned wide...

"Who did this...?" He carefully holds Yoongi's wrist and examines the scratches on his wrists...

"The lady who is taken to the surgery got panicked and held my hand in panic...she has long nails which resulted in this injury..." Yoongi explained...

"Then why did you not treat the wound...You already know that an open wound always gets infected..." Jimin concernly said...
"Where is the first-aid box...Let me help you..."

"I didn't need your help..." He yanked back his hand...

"What...?" Jimin scowled...

" I said, I don't need your help..."

"What is the problem with people's surname of Min...Hnn! You both don't deserve kindness..." He angrily said...

"This is the key to your room and don't dare to come into my room..."He pointed at Jimin's room and walked toward his room...

In Yoongi room:

Yoongi entered the room, he opened his half-bun and ran his finger through his hair...

'Did I fucking overreact...? Should I apologize...? I should not take the outrage of my dumbass sister on him...But he is the excuse why I have to marry him...But he is also forced to marry me...its not his fault that his fiance ran away...But we are both stuck in this stupid marriage...' (sigh)...

'But that Shorty looks cute when he pouted...Yah! Min Yoongi what are you thinking...' (sigh)

"Maybe I should restrain my anger..."

In Jimin Room:

Jimin enters his room fumingly with his luggage...He wants to cry and scream but he doesn't want to waste his tears on the person who betrayed him...He angrily pulls out his engagement ring and throws it out the window...

'Ahh! What do these people think about themselves...m I fucking robot...did not I have a heart...did not I get hurt... everybody wants me to get hurt...did not I deserve love...Did not I made for the love...Why god why...why did you do that with me...??'

"I hate Min Yoonji...I hate Min Yoongi"

.......................................................................
To be continued...
...........................................................
I hope u guys like this chapter... Please keep supporting me...❤

❤️

(I don't like AI but I love these photo edits...🙃🤯...He is solo hot..🤲🔥🔥...)