Ex-boyfriend 🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

(Jimin Pov)

The person standing before us possesses delicate features, with black, soft hair and an endearing smile... They have a large, slender hand, a small height, and a frail physique, embodying the essence of a "soft boy." However, his energy emits a high sense of negativity...

"This is my husband..."
As I observed the man, I noticed a fleeting moment where his smile disappeared and his demeanour faltered... However, he quickly regained his composure and a smirk appeared on his face once again...

"Nice to Mr Min... Myself Lee Ha-Jun..." He offered his hand and I politely shook it and Said,
"Jimin...Yoongi's Husband..."
But his next word left me frozen at my place...

" Ha-Jun, Yoongi's Ex ex-boyfriend or maybe first love or maybe his soon-to-be Husband..." As he spoke, his smile was one of the most beautiful I had ever seen... However, now I find myself feeling rather irritated by that same smile... I can feel Hyung's grip around my waist tighten as if he is trying to control his anger from killing someone here and now...

"Don't talk nonsense Ha-jun..." Hyung rudely said...

Soon to be Husband... Huh! Even not in your dream idiot... His Future husband would not be going to Yoongi... Never...

Who was he thinking, talking about?

We're talking about the infamous Min Yoongi, the Husband of Min Jimin...

I shivered once more at my thoughts... I couldn't even think about him without shaking or my heart beating furiously, because I was crushing like a teenage girl over my husband, but I was helpless because just the mere mention of his name made a blushing mess out of me...

" Aw! Yoonie, don't be rude... Is I m not your baby...?" He said the last line with a pout... I want to throw up...

I just saw this guy and yet, I already started hating him... I was already wishing I'd never, ever meet eyes with him...

"shut the fuck up your mouth... And don't call my name with your FILTHY mouth..." Yoongi said while gritting his teeth...

It's a little bit rude... But did I care... Nahhh!

" Sorry, Yoonie... I know you are angry with me because I left you in the past... But please let me give me a chance to explain..." He let out with sad eyes...

"Explanation...Huh! " Hyung scoffed...
" About what... How you cheated on me...?... How you betrayed me...? How you used my love...?... Or how I found you in the arms of another person...?"
Hyung said in pure anger... No pain, no sympathy... Maybe he moved out from this shit already...

" Yoonie, I was drunken that night... I never use your love... I really love you..."
"Yeah! You do..." He said in a mocking tone...

That Ha-jun guy takes a step towards Hyung to hug him but I instantly moved between them...