Be mine🥀

"Argh! Shit... What the hell...? Why my head is pounding like a drum...?" Jimin groaned...

"Jesus Christ, how much I drank last night...?" He placed his head between the palms of his hands...

Jimin is experiencing a deep sense of discomfort and agony throughout his entire body... Every muscle and fiber seems to be stuffed and congested, making even the slightest movement a painful chore...

" What happened last night...? why My body is soar like I lifted this bed the whole night...?" He mumbled to himself.

Suddenly flashback of last night came into front of his eyes... The expression on his face is horrible like he was hitted by hundreds of bricks... Tears are willing into his eyes...

" Oh! Shit... Why did I do this last night...? It looks like I forced myself on him... Hyung already warned me to not be reckless and look what I do...?" He started sobbing into his hands...

Every scene from last night makes him feel more disgusted with himself...

" I.i was a.acting l.like a b.bitch in a heat... Why was I that much desperate last night...?"
" How can a little amount of alcohol affect me that much...How cannot I control my hormones...?"

Jimin was shocked by his own behavior because he had no idea about Viagra... He thought the thing that happened between him and Yoongi was because of his stupid hormones...

He was sobbing so badly... His whole face is puffy from crying... The pain in his head is increasing more with his sobbing...

"Now, Hyung is disgusted with me... He gave our marriage a chance and look how I ruined it... "

"How can I be this stupid... What if before Hyung, some stranger found me.? What if Hyung had not come in time...? Do I react the same...? Like I did with him last night...? "

"What if Hyung doesn't want to see me again after this...?"

And this last thought scattered his heart into millions of pieces... He can tolerate everything but not that hateful gaze from the person he loves the most...
At this point, he feels empty and Alone...

The sound of his crying increases with his running thoughts...
He just wants to hide himself forever or just Earth to open and swallow him...

"Mochi...?"
Yoongi's voice was heard from outside of the room younger with a small knock...
Jimin covered his mouth with his hands, so Older couldn't hear him but his poor luck Yoongi already heard the muffled voice of crying...

Concerned is written all over the face of Yoongi... The thing, he was most afraid of last night now becoming the reality...

"Mochi, please open the door..." Yoongi said in a hurtful voice which was ignored by Jimin...
He was not ready to accept or hear anything...
His mind is surrounded by the turmoil of his own thoughts...

Yoongi tried every possible effort to talk with the younger but Jimin ignored his words like Yoongi was talking to Wall, not with him...

After struggling for hours, the older left Jimin alone in the room.
Jimin is still sobbing in his room... He doesn't want to face his Hyung like this.

As he lay in his bed, he suddenly heard his Hyung's voice again. However, this time the voice sounded distant, almost like it was coming from the living room or another part of the house. Despite the distance, the voice was still crystal clear and loud, as if Yoongi was speaking through a microphone. It was then that he realized that his Hyung was indeed using a microphone, which explained the clarity of the sound.

Now Jimin's whole attention shifted to Hyung's words with a thought, what Hyung is doing...?

"Mochi, I can sense that you're feeling distressed about the events that occurred yesterday. However, I want you to know that you are not to blame for anything that happened. You acted within your bounds, and there was nothing you could have done differently. I understand that I haven't been the best at expressing myself lately, and for that, I am sorry. But I want you to understand that my heart is filled with adoration for you, and whenever I see you cry, it shatters into a million pieces like someone is tearing it apart. I hope that we can work through this together and that you know that I am here for you."