Way to his heart 🥀

~~~§§~~~

~~~§§~~~

"Hyung, look what they do to me..."

As Yoongi held Younger tightly in his arms, a single tear escaped from the corner of his eye... He couldn't bear to see the shivering boy in such a vulnerable state... His throat felt tight, and he struggled to find the right words to say... Meanwhile, Jimin was rambling on about what had happened to him... Yoongi's gaze drifted towards the corner of the room where his cat lay, and he whispered a soft "Meow..."

As soon as Jimin caught the sound of his beloved cat's name, his eyes welled up with tears... The overwhelming emotions made his head shake involuntarily as he struggled to come to terms with the reality of his loss... The memory of his dear furry companion was still fresh in his mind, and the mere mention of her name was enough to stir up all the sorrow and grief he had been trying so hard to suppress...

"They k.killed her... my b.Baby H. Hyung... in. in front of eyes... C.cant save her..."

Jimin's words may have been incomplete, but Yoongi's understanding of them was unwavering... He could sense the pain behind every single word that Jimin uttered... As he listened intently, he realized that he finally understood what his husband had gone through... The weight of his realization hit him hard, and he felt his heart slowly start to ache with every passing moment...

"HYUNG... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME...?" Jimin shouted in frustration while removing his face from the older chest.

Jimin's voice echoed through the room as he passionately yelled out, which made Yoongi come out of his chain of thought.

"I'm hearing love, but I can also hear the pain that comes with it... I can feel the tears and the crying, everything that comes with it... It's not just hearing, it's like I'm experiencing it all..." The older man holds the younger hand softly and places it on his heart. As he breaks down in sobs, he places his face on the crook of the younger neck and whispers, trying to comfort himself and the one he's holding onto."
The words spoken were heavy with emotion as the older man's voice cracked with the weight of his feelings... As he held the younger person's hand gently, he placed it on his chest, right over his heart...

The pain and heartbreak he was experiencing were palpable in the way he spoke, and it was as if he was reliving every moment of his pain right then and there. Tears streamed down his face as he buried his face in the younger person's neck, seeking comfort and solace in their embrace... The younger person stood still, offering their presence and support as the older man wept, feeling every bit of his pain and sorrow as if it were their own...

"I know it's hurting love..." He whispered between the sobs...
Jimin again broke down into a crying mess...

At that moment, Jimin found solace in Yoongi's arms and broke down in tears... As Yoongi held him close, he whispered sweet and comforting words into Jimin's ear, reminding him that he was not alone and that everything would be alright... Jimin's sobs gradually subsided, and he began to feel a sense of calm wash over him, grateful for the unwavering support of his husband...