Ranking

I'm really curious to see the ranking of the village now. Great Sage, can you tell me how powerful the individuals in our village are, taking Veldora as the standard?

<Answer: Individual Veldora is one of the True Dragons classified as Catastrophic-class, with power levels similar to that of the Mythic Beings known as Greater Demon Lords.>

What the...

Are you serious?

'That' same (Tsundere Dragon) Veldora

<Then there are individuals known as Demon Lords who are classified as Disaster-class, but further data is required for more accurate information, as there can be individuals with higher ranks. Below that are Calamity-class and finally Hazard-class, which Individual Rimuru can be classified as.>

Hmm, hmm.

<Currently, Individual Hiiro, who has half the amount of magicule as you, is ranked second in terms of strength, but that might change soon after Individual Hikari's evolution is complete, who is ranked third.>

I knew Veldora was very strong, but it seems he was close to the peak in terms of strength compared to anyone else in this world.

I mean, how the hell did he even manage to get captured?

Like, how obsessed or infatuated was he with the female Hero to let down his guard by that much? I couldn't even imagine the possibilities if he took the fight seriously.

<Warning: This Information may be outdated or might have changed over the course of time.>

Hoh~

I asked Great Sage a bit more about rankings, power classification and powerful individuals or races such as dragons, but it seems there was no standard system for it, and everyone had to guess the strength from their titles or magicule capacity, which could be very misleading.

Like, Hiiro himself may have quite low magicule capacity, but his control was better than mine in every aspect, which can change the outcome of a fight significantly.

And Basically, the ranking went like this. I made a few changes according to the information I got from Great Sage to make it more simplified.

Veldora\Greater Demon Lords > Divine Spirits > Demon Lords > Primordials > Arch Demons > Greater Demons > Lesser Demons

This was more or less the ranking draft I came up with. It was limited to what I or the Great Sage knew about this world, and right now, we knew close to nothing. But hopefully, this will still be true in the coming future as well.

So, about our rankings in this system, I was at the peak level of Primordials, which are like the very Original Demons. Hiiro is at the peak of Greater Demons, but we can't say anything about Hikari yet.

And if somebody was wondering where the Hero, who imprisoned Veldora, ranked in this draft...

Hmm....

Let's just say it was quite complicated. Well, it was true for Demon Lords as well, but it was more so for the so-called Heroes.

Why?

Okay, so basically, there are types of Heroes according to the potential they can tap into, I guess.

Those who can fully draw out their potential are called True Heroes and rank somewhere in between Veldora and Divine Spirits. The same goes for Demon Lords.

There are beings called True Demon Lords who are exceptionally rare as they require something called the Demon Lord Seed to even try to succeed at being the True Demon Lord, and furthermore, certain conditions had to be met as well even after you get that Seed. So, it was a truly complicated task to rank them, but a True Demon Lord had the potential to reach and become Greater Demon Lords as well.

So, their ranking can be anywhere from Veldora himself to even the level of Primordials, like me, because just because you have the title of Demon Lord, doesn't mean there are beings weaker than them in all aspects.

Now then, it was time to see where Hikari would rank in this system.

Ranga was quietly watching the situation unfold while wrapping his body closely around Hiiro, likely to prevent any debris or dirt from hitting him, as there was lots of it along with a surge of violent aura coming from the black cocoon where Hikari was tightly wrapped.

And finally, after what felt like hours, the aura suddenly disappeared, and I mean like in a snap, and there was no trace of it.

And from the start, Pretty impressive control.

Slowly, the cocoon started to shake.

Slash!

And with a very quiet slash, the cocoon sliced into two and dropped down to the ground.