Getting started

4 months ago
Mattheo: Rory! Aurora Hyacinth Riddle opens this door immediately!
A black cat purrs on the back of a little girl with long brown hair.
She turns her head and takes him in her arms, stroking him gently.
Aurora: Good morning Zephyr...
The cat crawls on top of her and begins to meow in satisfaction.
Mattheo: Sis please!
Aurora: Why do you insist on coming down together?
She gets up calmly, puts on her dressing gown and slippers, brushes her hair and with a wave of her wand the bed makes itself.
She opens the door and the cat follows, overtaking her brother, shocked.
Aurora: Come on Mattheo, I don't want to be late for breakfast
The boy impatiently runs after her.
Mattheo: How many times do I have to tell you not to use magic without permission?
Aurora: It's only half past six in the morning, can you not!?
Mattheo: All right, but next time don't do magic when we're not in Snape's class.

She doesn't answer, so the boy blocks her and squeezes her arm, the cat blows.

Aurora: Mattheo, you're hurting me!Mattheo: Do I make myself clear?!Aurora: Yes and now leave me, MATTHEO I UNDERSTAND!He leaves her and Aurora gives him a pushAurora: Just because you're going to be a Death Eater soon doesn't mean you have to act...

Mattheo: Do I make myself clear?!
Aurora: Yes and now leave me, MATTHEO I UNDERSTAND!
He leaves her and Aurora gives him a push
Aurora: Just because you're going to be a Death Eater soon doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole!
They enter the dining room, where there are several trays of food and fruit on the long black and silver table.
At the head of the table is a woman with a sombre, sad look on her face, but as soon as she sees them, her expression changes to a smile.

Narcissa: I wondered when you would grace me with your presence.
Aurora approaches her aunt and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek.
Aurora: Forgive us, Aunt, it won't happen again.
The two siblings take their places at the table.

Narcissa: We need to talk...
She says to her niece
Aurora: What is it?
Narcissa: The time has come, the Dark Lord will return.
Aurora gulps and looks at her brother
Narcissa: Tonight the two of you will travel to Hogwarts, where you will find a pass that will take you to a graveyard.
Mattheo: Hogwarts?
Narcissa: Right, at the cemetery Rory will have to give blood for the rebirth of the Dark One and then Mattheo will have the... privilege of joining the Death Eaters.
Aurora: If these are the orders
Mattheo: Rory, don't look so fucking ungrateful.
Narcissa: Mattheo Black!
He glares at her

Narcissa: Mattheo Black!He glares at her