Dumbledore's Army

Aurora's POV
2 weeks later

Autumn had already arrived, the leaves were yellowing and the days were getting darker and rainy. I'm walking through the school corridors when Hermione grabs my arm and pulls me behind a wall.

Me: Hermione, hi! You gave me a fright!
Hermione: Hi, sorry, I couldn't talk in public.
Me: What's going on? You need help with Potions and you don't want anyone to see you?
I ask laughing, she smiles but then turns serious again
Hermione: Are you coming to Hogsmeade tomorrow?
Me: Yes, why is everything okay?
Hermione: OK, then go to the Hog's Head pub.
Me: OK, but what's wrong, Hermione?
Hermione: It's this Defence Against the Dark Arts thing.
Me: Have you spoken to Harry?
Hermione: Yes.

I smile satisfied

Me: Of course I'll be there, I can't wait to hear your plans.
She takes my arm and we walk to the Potions Room.

The next day

On this sunny October morning, I decide to wear a green jumper with blue stripes, low-rise jeans and my usual high burgundy converse.

Mattheo comes in as I tie up my hair with a bobby pin and throw on his brown leather jacket, I grab my handbag, check I have everything, give Zephyrus a kiss and leave the room.

Pancy: So you're guaranteed to be with these losers all day?

Me: Yes, I already told you that

Enzo: Do you want us to get you something?

Me: My brother will refuel for both of us, but thank you Enzo.

He agrees and joins Theo, Daphne taking me beside her as we leave the common room.

Daphne: Lorenzo has a crush on you, did you know that?

Me: He's just being nice.

Pancy: Yes, it's true, Enzo is so gentle, but with you... I don't know, he has a strange light in his eyes and...

Theo comes up behind us

Theo: That's not true, they both know that Enzo has had a crush on Pancy since the beginning of time, they just want to make sure that you don't see Draco and Blaise.

Daphne: Don't be silly, she's our friend, she would never hit on them!

I nod, thinking of Draco, but then I get my head together again and think that if he wants to be with Pancy, he can be there without a problem, the only important thing is that he doesn't hit on me.

Pancy: And anyway, Draco and I aren't together, we're friends who keep each other company sometimes, that's all... ....

Me: But you two...

Pancy: No, Draco doesn't want to...

Daphne and Theo: You don't make out!

Pancy: It's none of your business anyway!

We get to the school exit and see Harry looking around, so I wink at my friends and flank him.

Me: Good morning.

He blushes and puts his hand behind his head

Harry: Hey, hi, how's...

He doesn't have time to finish his sentence before Hermione comes over and hugs me.

Hermione: Then let's go.

She says, making a sign to Ron.

We line up behind Filch so he can check our permits, but when Harry's turn comes the Caretaker starts sniffing him and I frown.