Changes

Aurora's POV
The car suddenly stops; rain beats on the windows, Theo looks at me confused and then someone opens the door and invites us to get out.

X: Is it just the two of you?

asks a tall man in a black coat; the driver nods at him and then the man looks at us carefully.

X: Where are you going?
Theo: Nott Villa, sir...
X: You are Theodore Nott?
Theo: Yes

The man approaches me and takes my mother's pendant in his hand, Zephyrus snarls and shows his paws and the stranger runs away
Theo: She is my cousin, we are returning from Hogw.
X: She should not be here.

The man waves his wand at the driver, who falls to the ground unconscious.
X: You two come with me, it's not safe here, the Aurors are everywhere and they can't wait to send more of us to Azkaban.
Theo: Who are you?

The man lifts his sleeve and shows us Voldemort's mark, Theo blinks and takes my hand.
X: A squad is coming to collect your things, they're going to take us straight to Malfoy Manor, I was going to pick you up at the station, but you weren't there...
Theo: I didn't know.
X: Things changed at the last minute after the disaster at the Ministry, your father is on trial right now...
Theo: What...

Within seconds, my vision is blurred and we are standing outside the gates of the villa, which open automatically as soon as the man whispers words. A car is parked outside, Draco unloads the last of his luggage and the car drives off. Mattheo comes out of the door and grabs a suitcase.

Draco: I can manage with my own cousin, thank you.

He is startled and lets him into the house, only after a few seconds does he realise that people are coming and instinctively pulls out his wand before he recognises us.

Mattheo: Little sister!

He runs to me and hugs me

Me: Mattheo...Mattheo you're getting me all wet, please!

He pulls away and shakes Theo's hand.
Mattheo: You managed to get her back, thank you.

We enter the house and Mattheo helps me take off my coat, I turn to thank our escort, but he has disappeared. Two men come out of a room, accompanied by my aunt.
Narcissa: As you can see, we have nothing to hide, this is Theodore, Aurora and Mattheo Nott, they will be staying here as I explained, their documents are all in order and...
Auror 1: Thank you for your time Mrs Malfoy
Auror 2: Shouldn't we be questioning the boys?

One of them approaches me
Auror 1: She's Potter's little girlfriend, she was at the Ministry the night I remember.

They both shake my aunt's hand and then dematerialise, she comes out of the house, checks to make sure nobody's there, closes the door, waits a few seconds and then hugs me.
Narcissa: Oh my God, you don't know how much you scared me...
Me: I'm fine, I'm fine...

She wipes away a tear and hugs Draco, stroking his face, then turns to Theo
Narcissa: Welcome, as you may have guessed, you will be staying here until things settle down... make yourself at home
Theo: Thank you.
Narcissa: Oh, darling, you don't have to thank me...

We remain silent for a while.
Narcissa: Draco, show your friend where to sleep, dinner is at half past eight, don't be late, the Dark Lord hates tardiness, excuse me...

She kisses me on the forehead and disappears behind a door.

Draco: Let's go.

Mattheo and I go to our rooms upstairs, I'm about to open the door when a hissing sound chills me.
Mattheo: Rory? Are you all right?
Me: Yeah, yeah, don't worry.