Welcome to Hogwarts

Rory's Pov

I greet my 'new friends' and make my way to my compartment.
I take a few steps but someone grabs my elbow and pushes me into an empty compartment; my pulse starts to quicken and my gaze is fixed on his icy eyes.

Me: Draco?

I say in a low voice, trying to hide the discomfort I feel at the moment.

Draco: What have you done with Potter?

He snarls, grabbing my arm and moving closer to my lips.

Draco: Answer me, Rory.

I bring my face just inches from his lips and put my hand on his chest.

Me: It's my mission, Malfoy.

Draco: Your mission, of course...

Me: Don't be jealous, you don't have to...

I caress his chest until my arms encircle his neck and I begin to feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. He grabs my hips, takes out his wand and casts a spell that darkens the cabin windows.

He kisses me hard, his breath starts to catch and his hands move down my body. I unbutton his black shirt and leave him, planting soft kisses on his neck and chest. He turns me over and unbuckles his belt, but I quickly block him.

Me: You think I forgot your little girlfriend?
Draco: Pansy, she's not my girlfriend, we're just friends. ....

I grab him by the shirt and make him sit on the seats, straddle him and start slowly moving on him.
Me: "Do you put your hands on your boyfriend's hips?

I say I take his hands and put them on my chest, he bites his lips.
Me: Why do you and your friends lock yourselves up for hours in magic classrooms doing who knows what or getting caught in hidden places?

He looks at me sadly and I can tell that what Hemione told me is true.
Draco: Who told you those things?

I stop and look at him smiling, then stand up and push him back.

Draco: Rory...
Me: Have fun with your little friend Draco, I don't want to be a part of this triangle, thank you. I've got a mission and responsibilities and I'm not going to mess them up because of whatever this is.

Draco: You can't leave me like this Aurora...

Me: You have two hands, right? Use them.

I pull myself together and walk out of the cabin.

I go into our hut and see the surprised looks of Draco's friends.
Blasi: Hey, where have you been?
Pancy: She was with the Mudblood and her little group of friends.

Says the girl, throwing her cigarette out of the window.

Blasie: Why were you with those wizards' minions?

I bite my lip, not knowing what to say.

Mattheo: A bet, she has to fuck Potter and be friends with his little group by the end of the year.

I look at him and he motions for me to join in.

Me: Yup
Pansy: No way, they'll never trust someone like you.
Me: Don't underestimate my acting skills.

She smiles at me and takes a flask out of her pocket and hands it to me, I open it and smell it: Rum.

Pansy nods at me and I take a sip, then hand the flask to my brother, who giggles, probably provoked by my expression.

Mattheo's POV

The train stops and we get out of the carriage, Draco joins us, Tiger and Goyle are pestering him with questions and he pats them on the back of the head intimidating them to shut up.