New Headmistress

Mattheo's POV
At Hogwarts

Theo: How was your holiday?Draco: next question

Draco: next question...

Pancy: Boring, like every year, I'm more and more tempted to spend my holidays here

Daphne: Mine wasn't so bad, me and my family went to Paris.

Pancy rolls her eyes, then looks at me, my sister
Pancy: Yours sleeping beauty?

Aurora: Dull actually, we didn't do anything, our father is very busy these days.

Me: Yeah, he didn't even have time to buy me a present.

I look at Rory's hand, where a ring I've never seen before is glittering. She notices it and mimes the name of our uncle Lucius with her lips, but I knew very well that this was not a present from my uncle.

 She notices it and mimes the name of our uncle Lucius with her lips, but I knew very well that this was not a present from my uncle

Enzo: There's something going on guys, I've noticed the tension in my family, I think you know who's really upset...

Everyone's expressions changed and the girls' room fell silent, only Zephyr continued to purr on Rory's legs.

Pancy: And what would be wrong with that, it would finally bring order

Blaise: My father spent most of the holidays away from home, which happens often, but never so often.

Lorenzo: Tiger and Goyle told me that their fathers went to some strange gathering to eat death.

Daphne: How many of you would take the Mark of the Dark One if he had really returned?

Lorenzo and Theo look at each other and then at Draco.

Draco: If he asked me, I wouldn't say no.

Theo: We all know where our families stand, if You-Know-Who asked us to make the Mark, we would all be forced to do it.

Aurora: Why forced? It would be an honour for me to receive the Mark from such a powerful wizard!

Everyone is silent, no one dares to answer my sister's statement