Rescue plan

Aurora's POV
We come out of the common room, where we have just been doing OWL preparation with Umbridge. Cho is waiting outside the door, all the boys who used to be in the army look at her scornfully and walk past her. I take Harry's hand and the reaction on Cho's face is indescribable...

Cho: Harry...?

He stops as if to say something, but I squeeze his hand and he walks on, ignoring it

We reach the bridge where Hermione and Ron are waiting for us.
Ron: What's that face?
Me: Harry, stop blaming yourself, you did everything you could...
Ron: Again Harry, I told you, no one can live against the Hag, don't worry.
Hermione: Even Dumbledore was stunned, no one could have expected this! Harry: If anyone's to blame, it's us. ....
Ron: That's right, we persuaded you...
Harry: But I agreed... I tried so hard to help and I only made it worse.

I put my hands on Harry's cheeks and he strokes them.
Harry: Anyway, it doesn't matter any more... maybe it's better that...
Me: What?
Harry: That I go alone...
Me: What are you talking about?
Harry: I don't want you to get into trouble because of me...
Me: It's for a reason, Harry.
He kisses me on the forehead and then we go to the herbology class.

Weeks later
Mattheo is packing his things into his suitcase, I'm sitting on the bed watching him.
Me: "Do you really have to go?

Two days earlier, Snape had told my brother that our father wanted him by his side to help him become a good Death Eater; the excuse he gave the others to explain his absence was that our father was ill and needed help

Pancy: Too bad he's leaving us soon, Mattheo....
Pancy enters the room and sits down beside me.
Lorenzo: Just when things were getting interesting.
Theo: I'm doing Potter and Weasley's, the night we discovered them, I've never enjoyed it so much.
Blaise: I'm starting to hate that pink frog....
Daphne: Yeah, it's satisfying when he punishes the Gryffindors... but his rules suck!

The two look at each other and nod in unison
Mattheo: Guys, um, can you please leave the room? I need to talk to my sister, we'll come back later to go to class.
Our friends look at each other and after mumbling something, they leave the room one by one.
Mattheo: Sis...
Me: Mattheo?