End of the year

Aurora's POV
Time later

The sky has darkened and the lights of London reflect in my eyes and the rain caresses my cheeks; we enter an old telephone box.
Harry: Rory turns the dial and dials 62442
Me: 62442
We are startled by a woman's voice echoing in the cabin.
X: Welcome to the Ministry of Magic, please state your name and reason for visiting.
Harry explains that he is here to rescue someone unless the Ministry steps in first.

The lift started to descend quickly and we soon found ourselves in the Ministry, we got out of this kind of lift, there was no one else but us, the only sound came from the big golden fountain with water coming out of several cracks.

We entered the lift, Harry pressed the number nine pulsing wings, the lift gate closed and we began to descend. We stop at the Mysteries office floor and start walking towards the infamous door where Harry believes my father tortured Sirius.

Harry: Here it is...
Harry turns the handle and in a few seconds we all find ourselves in a dark and disturbing circular room, all dark except for torches here and there giving off a chilling blue fire.
Harry: Someone close the door
Me: That's easy to say, there will be a hundred doors here anyway...

Needless to say, the walls begin to rotate quickly and by now any hope of finding the right one has gone to hell.

Ron: How are we going to get back now?Me: Please Ronald stop whining, we'll find a way, but first we have to find Sirius

Me: Please Ronald stop whining, we'll find a way, but first we have to find Sirius...
Harry: In the dream I walked through a door and found myself in a room, but it wasn't like this, no... It was a glittering room, I don't know how to explain it...

Then he motions for us to follow him and we enter a random room. We tried about ten times before we got to the right room. The room was dark, the only thing that lit it up were balls filled with a glowing substance, some were brighter than others.

They were affixed with yellowed nameplates.

Ginny: What are they?
Me: Prophecies...

Harry starts walking at a brisk pace...

Harry: 92... 93....94....95...
He freezes and looks at me, confused
Harry: He was here, right here.
Me: Let's have a look around, maybe we'll find a clue...

Neville: Harry, it's got your name on it...
Both Harry and I run towards the prophecy, I'm about to pick it up but I remember I can't, so the axe that picks it up Harry my satisfied smile fades, I approach him trying to hear what the prophecy says, in vain
Me: What does it say?

Harry: It says that... The one who has the power to defeat the Dark Lord will approach... The Dark Lord will point to him as his equal, but he will have a power that the Dark Lord does not know.... Neither of them will be able to live if the other survives.
Me: Done... Is that all it says?
He nods and the crystal ball changes from light blue to grey.

Hermione: Harry, Rory!
We turn abruptly and see a person with a covered face in the distance.
Me: Are you going to give it to me?
I whisper to him
Harry: No, don't worry...