The Return of the Dark Lord P1

The light of the rising sun illuminates Aurora's room as she gets ready.
She is wearing her favourite black velvet dress, pearl earrings and the necklace her mother gave her when she was a child.

The cat is on the bed, playing with a small ball of wool and meowing.
The girl then picks up the iron mask lying on the table and sighs as she looks at her reflection in the mirror.

Aurora: Remember, you have to do this to honour your family. ....
She whispers, repeating the words of her brother and uncle.
Someone knocks at the door.
Aurora's POV
Me: Come in
I say, lowering my mask, my aunt entering cautiously, the door ajar as I straighten the folds of my dress and try to tie up my hair.
Narcissa: Sit down, let me do it for you, sweetheart.

I sit down and she starts to comb my hair; she and I don't talk much, there's no need, we often communicate with our gaze and that's all that's needed, in my opinion

Narcissa is like a mother to me and I know that to her my brother and I are like her children.

Narcissa: You are very beautiful, Rory....
Me: Thank you.
She ties two strands of my hair with a green ribbon and then puts her hand on my shoulder and I do the same, squeezing it.

Me: It'll be all right, the Dark Lord will be reborn and...
Narcissa: The Dark Lord returning among us is not good, my dear, it only means there will be another war...
I see her look in the mirror, her eyes sparkling, then I stand up and hug her.
I know she hates hugs, but this time I feel her arms around me.

Me: We'll be fine, me, Draco and Mattheo will be fine, I promise.
Narcissa: Someone I cared about said the same thing before he went on a suicide mission for the Dark Lord and never came back...

She was talking about her cousin Regulus Black, who was a year older than Mattheo when he disappeared.

Narcissa: All I ask is that you be careful.
My brother's voice echoes from downstairs, calling me. Narcissa looks at her watch.
Narcissa: It's time for you to go.

We walk down the stairs, Mattheo waiting with his arms crossed.
My aunt slowly approaches him and gives him a tentative kiss on the forehead.
Narcissa: You already know you can't dematerialise inside the school. Someone will be waiting to let you in and give you a pass.
This will take you to the cemetery.

Me: I still don't understand why we can't dematerialise directly in the cemetery.
Mattheo: Don't ask questions, just follow orders, I look at him with a raised eyebrow, ever since he found out he was going to be a Death Eater, my brother has been questionable at best.

Narcissa hands me the cloak and looks at Mattheo.
Narcissa: Look after her
He nods his head and gives me his hand.