Moments of peace and quiet

Mattheo's POV
Time later

Pancy enters our bedroom in a tight black dress and sits on my lap. Pancy: How do I look?

I move her and stand up, adjusting my black shirt

Me: You look very nice Pancy

Pancy: Thank you...
She starts giggling and looks at herself in the mirror Enzo and Theo come into the room, Enzo throws me a box of cigars.

Me: Where did they come from?He raises an eyebrow and pretends to adjust his moustache. Lorenzo: They are from Orion Black's collection, my father received them when he died ....
I hint at a fake smile when I hear that name, Daphne enters in a green velvet dress and kisses Blaise, who is busy polishing his broom.
Daphne: Give me one Mattheo
Lorenzo: Don't finish them all, the party's in a few hours and I don't want to smoke anything really good for the evening.
Draco: Don't worry Berkshire
Draco appears with a glass of whisky in his hand; Draco and I give each other a dirty look, we still haven't gotten over what happened with Aurora.

He hugged Pancy and complimented her, then kissed her, I clenched my fists, how could he be so despicable?
If he wasn't hitting on forty girls at once, I'd turn a blind eye to him and my sister...

Theo: Where is Aurora?

Draco: Where should she be? With Potter, the two of them seem to have become one....

Daphne: She only does it because she wants to win the bet, you should see the look on her face every time she tells me how the loser talks to her.

Pancy gives her an amused look

Pancy: What do you care, Draco?
She says amused, but her look is worried, I had noticed how Pancy looked at Draco whenever Rory was in the room. She could tell there was something between them, but she would never say it out loud.

Theo: Are you telling me he's going to miss the first Slytherin party?
Draco: What do you care Theo, what's the matter, you have a crush on her?
Theo gave him a Bad look and rolled up his eyes.
Theo: She's my cousin Malfoy, that's not disgusting...

Draco stands up and throws the crystal glass to the ground, shattering it all over the floor, then pulls out his wand and points it at him.

Draco: What are you implying, Nott? All the boys look at each other worried and confused.
Pancy: Draco, put your wand down...
Draco: Don't you dare speak of things you don't know, Nott.
Theo grabs him by the collar of his shirt.
Theo: Then shut up

I stand up and separate them

Draco: Here comes big brother, what's going on now? Everybody against that asshole Draco!
Daphne: What's going on here?
Mattheo: Nothing Daphne, don't worry, Draco got too drunk on whisky, Reparo

All the crystals clumped together; Pancy took Draco by the arm and sat him down again, asking him what had got into him.

Enzo: Anyway, I'm sure Rory will be there, she already missed half of Halloween just to hang out with Potter and even her birthday she skipped... ....

Pancy: And it was her birthday, look Mattheo, she's your sister, go find her!

I nod and leave the room after giving Draco one last dirty look.

Aurora's POV

Hermione and I leave the Room of Requirement, making sure no one is around and start walking, it wasn't for us fifth years to be in the corridors after nine at night, but it was up to the two of us to tidy up after the S meeting.

Hermione: So it's true that the Serpevere are having another one of their...

Me: Yes

I say this smiling, I was looking forward to it; but then I see Hermione scratching her head, a sign that she was totally uncomfortable