Xmas holidays

Aurora's POV
That night

Someone starts squeezing my arm, I open my eyes and see my brother's figure in the darkness.

Me: What is it?

Mattheo: Severus has been summoned by Dumbledore, get dressed I will explain everything from here

I put on my dressing gown and slippers and run after him.

Mattheo: You know our father was looking for something, right?
Me: Yes, the prophecy about Potter...

Mattheo: He attacked father D for the carrot.

Me: What? There's ok and then...

Mattheo: By doing so, he somehow connected with Potter's mind, and now Severus is with him in his office.

We walk down the dungeon stairs to Severus' office and hide behind the door, eavesdropping.

Severus: Legiliments!

Harry screams as if something is piercing him.

Me: The spell to pierce the mind...

Mattheo nods.

This goes on for about two hours, then we hear the office door open again and we hide behind the stairs.

Harry runs up the stairs with bated breath and Severus stops in the doorway of his office.

Severus: Didn't your aunt ever teach you not to eavesdrop?

We step out of the shadows, hand in hand, and Mattheo is the first to open his mouth.

Mattheo: What were you doing in there...?

Severus: As I explained Mattheo, Potter had a nightmare last night and Dumbledore asked me to help him, I used a spell to better understand his dream.

Me: You know very well they are not dreams, they are strange connections that Potter has with our father, you are helping him so that he can no longer access him! Tell the truth, Severus

He shakes his head

Severus: There is nothing here that your father does not already know, thanks to your help your father will act soon, but he will tell you all himself, now go to sleep, both of you!

We nod and leave.

Mattheo's POV

The day after

We say goodbye to our friends and head for the school exit, Aurora taking a little longer to catch up with us, she was too busy making out with Potter, who deserved that long passionate kiss my sister gave him after last night. I can also say that I was very pleased to see Draco's self-pitying face.

Together we then went to an inn in Hogsmeade, where an enchanted fireplace would take us to a secluded cottage near the Nott Manor; there we would meet Theo's parents, and after four months of living together, we would say goodbye to our Theo; I'm going to miss that little boy, despite his apathetic drug addict appearance, which he actually is, Theo is one of the sweetest, most loving and loyal boys I've ever met. So I sincerely hope my sister appreciates him instead of wasting her time with our idiot cousin.