Journal Entry November 1, 2023

So, I may have stalked him on social media. I can't lie. I am that kind of guy. I swore after I graduated, I would be done with that. It's not good for me.

In my defense, we had unprotected sex, and he snuck out the next morning like he owed me money. It has been a week and a half since that night, and he has not contacted me. I don't know what I am supposed to do.

Anyway, there was nothing to see. His timeline was bare. No relationship status. A few pictures of graduation. I was in some of them. After that, no photos of people. Mostly pictures of buildings, and nature. I guess he is still into photography. He is not a big poster, unlike me, who announces everything daily. If anyone were to stalk me, they would get all the tea they wanted.

I'm not going to look again. I will consider this a slip. It has been a year since we graduated, and I have been doing well. I can't forget my promise. No more unrequited love! I quit that man, remember!! I am not going to get sucked back into love with him!

I was just curious, that's all. If he wants to, he knows how to find me. I am not going to humiliate myself and chase him down. I read the book "He's Just Not That Into You." I know what it means when they don't text or try to see you.

Anyway, I am supposed to be focusing on my career right now. There is no end to the work I can do if I want to. I'll be fine in a couple of days and go back to not thinking of him.