Email December 16, 2023

To: Zee Pruk Panich

From: NuNew Charawin Perdpiriyawong

Re: Week 10

Dear Zee,

It is week 10 of our pregnancy. Mom took me to see Dr. U a couple of days ago. She said Strawberry looked well. Dr. U diagnosed me as a high-risk pregnancy. Don't worry that does not mean anything is wrong. It only means I have a higher risk of having complications. She said it was very important for us to find you. Until we do, I will be very careful!

The good news is I get checkups every two weeks. That means I get to see pictures of the baby. If I do, I will send them to you. One of the perks of being high risk.

You will be relieved to know that I am in the process of moving in with my parents. It is safer for me to be with them, and better for us to have my dad's pheromones. It will at least help me to feel secure.

You should see me trying to pack up my nest. It is out of control. Do you know about pregnant omegas and their nests? It is like a regular nest but on steroids. They even sell special pregnancy plushies to soothe pregnant omegas. I got one from Jelly and it is amazing.

Dad is going to try and find out more about your trip. He had the idea of contacting Engineers Without Borders. He thinks there must be some way to contact you, for emergencies. Like a satellite phone. I remain hopeful.

Sometimes I fantasize about you walking through the door. It is always the same. You show up unexpectedly. I scream, 'Hia' and run to you. You capture me in your arms and hold me like I am made of glass. We are so happy to be reunited. It feels like I have found a missing piece of myself that I thought I lost forever. I introduce you to Strawberry and you are so in love. We end up on the couch. My body curled around Strawberry, and you are curled around the both of us. You cover me in your pheromones, and I purr myself to sleep.

It has gotten so bad that every time I hear the doorbell I wonder, is it Hia? Silly, right? I guess I am excited for you to meet the baby. I have seen your tender side, and I can imagine your soft eyes when I introduce you to Strawberry. I know you will be a wonderful father.

It must be me longing for you because I have started stargazing. It is relaxing to look at the infinite universe. I think about you and wonder where you are, and what you are doing. You must have an incredible view of the stars in the Sahara Desert. I wonder if we ever look at the night sky and think of each other at the same time. Don't laugh.

I hope you are safe. Come back to us soon. We are waiting for you to be the alpha of our little family.

Sincerely,

NuNew

Little Strawberry is 10 weeks old. I am ¼ of the way through the pregnancy.

Week 10 of your pregnancy is Dec 12, 2023 - Dec 18, 2023

Your baby's organs are growing and beginning to mature. The baby's head comprises half the length of the body.