Journal December 12, 2023

Met with Dr. U today. Mom came too. Dr. U is concerned that we still have not located Zee and not likely to any time soon.

'Especially since you are displaying an excess of protective instincts.'

Clearly, Nat told her about my meltdown.

'And don't try to claim you are not isolating because you work from home. Nat said you are turning down all invites to leave your house.'

I am going to have to talk to that blabbermouth. He is ratting me out.

'Hey! I do work from home. I am a writer. And I did leave the house. I went to see my parents, twice.'

Mom told me to stop being stubborn. I told them they were shamelessly picking on a pregnant omega. Then we all laughed.

Bottom line? I am a high-risk pregnancy. I need to come back every two weeks, move back home, and find my alpha.

She told my mom it was important that I stay calm. No stress. Limit who can visit. Find my alpha.

Everything else was standard pregnancy stuff. Eat well, exercise etc.

I forgot to ask what happens when there is no alpha, and what hormone therapy is.

Now I need to figure out how to move my nest. It will all have to be done by my hand and transported carefully. Just thinking about it is making me freak out.

I can do it! I can do anything for my Strawberry.