Journal Entry December 6, 2023

I have been reading pregnancy books. I know why I flipped out yesterday. It's because I don't have the Strawberry's father around. According to the books Mr. U gave me to read,

'It is important during gestation for the omega and fetus to have their alpha with them. The alpha produces pheromones that keep the omega calm and helps with the development of the fetus.'

'During the first trimester without an alpha, a pregnant omega may hide, become extremely aggressive and fear everyone even trusted family.'

They call it protective instincts. When I think about it, it makes sense.

'By the second trimester the lack of hormones provided by an alpha begins to have a physical toll on the omega's body. If not treated, omega can die during childbirth.'

WTF. WTF. WTF.

'It is not sustainable for a pregnant omega to be without their alpha. Over the course of the pregnancy the mother will present with symptoms of fatigue and if left unchecked will become severe and can result in cardiac arrest and death.'

The way I understand it is my body is trying to compensate for what Zee should be providing us. Because my body is not designed to do that it wears me out. The longer I go without Zee the weaker I become, eventually my heart will fail.

Seriously? Why am I made this way? Even if I want to, I can't be without an alphahole.

The book talked about solutions. I mean if there were no solutions for this there would be no beta omega offspring, right? The book said hormone therapy is the first thing an OB-GYN's will try. What is hormone therapy?

Great, I am going to go crazy and die of exhaustion. At least Strawberry won't be affected. Unless I die.

No joke, I need to find Zee. I need my alpha.

Alright that is settled. I need to tell my parents. I need their help, especially my dad. He may not be my alpha, but he is an alpha I trust. Maybe that could help.

In the meantime, I am going to have to stop being coy about finding Zee and start actively hunting for him.