Zee's POV Mating 101

Nothing in the world can prepare you for the mating ritual or what comes after. All I can say is that during the most intense, loving, mind-blowing sex you have ever had, you bite each other, cum your brains out, and suddenly your senses explode.

The way people talk about the link that forms between mated couples makes it seem like it seamlessly integrates into your brain and now you have this beautiful bond.

Cue: Fairy wand magic music.

It was nothing like that for me and NuNew.

Imagine getting the emotional and sensory input of another human shoved into your brain.

My brain short-circuited.

NuNew's too.

It's not like I can feel every neuron fire in Nhu's brain. It is more like having an extra layer of vague emotions and sensory information that my brain needs to organize, in addition to my own.

Normally the brain uses your 5 senses, and some internal signals and makes decisions about what you need to know. Like the hum of lights.

Brain says, that is unnecessary for my survival and it's kind of annoying. Let's not send that light-humming sound into Zee's consciousness. But that burning sensation in his mouth, send that to Zee with a high priority?

"Ouch, that soup was hot."

My brain has been processing my sensory information my entire life and is a pro. Now that I am receiving NuNew's feelings, my brain is overloaded. I can't even tell when I am hungry. Am I the one who is hungry, or is it NuNew?

Probably Nhu, which is like always.

NuNew's parents told us our brains will learn to handle it. But in the beginning, it is very disorienting. That is why newly mated couples isolate. I always thought it was about sex, but now I have to agree with the Perdperiyawongs. I think it is mostly because they are trying to sort out where one person begins and the other ends.

I'll be honest though. The sex is fan(fucking)tastic.

See! When have ever inserted fucking in between words to add emphasis. That is all Nhu.

"NuNew get out of my head."