Email December 9, 2023

To: Zee Pruk Panich

From: NuNew Charawin Perdpiriyawong

Re: URGENT PLEASE READ ASAP URGENT

Dear Zee,

I understand you are in Mali for many months. It is urgent I contact you and inform you, the night that we had unprotected intercourse resulted in a pregnancy. I am 100% certain you are the father. My due date is July 15. I am 9 weeks. We are both okay, but we need you, urgently. Please contact me as soon as you can.

Sending an email is not the usual way to let someone know that they are going to have a baby, but your circumstances are... I don't know any other way to contact you. Please forgive the abrupt way I informed you. If I could, I would have told you gently in person.

You must be in a state of shock right now. I don't know how you feel or will feel about being a father. My dad said that Alphas feels strongly about pregnancy and having children so I will go with that assumption and keep you informed. I hope that is okay.

I found out I was pregnant a week ago. It never occurred to me I could be pregnant. Nat and James figured it out. I thought I had a stomach virus. LOL At first, I was not happy about the news. That all changed when I went to see Dr. and Mr. Uareksit. and saw Little Strawberry. When I heard the baby's heartbeat I was in love.

Since you could not be there with us, see below for the ultrasound. That is your baby Zee, our baby. We certainly did not mean to, but we made a life together that night.

Strawberry is the nickname I chose. I hope you like it.

Only my parents, Nat and his parents, and James know about Little Strawberry.

Please come home to us Hia. We can sort out our feelings later. We need you. Strawberry needs their father, and I need my alpha. It will be very difficult to do this without you.

Until you join us, I have support. I will do everything in my power to keep us safe. We are waiting for you.

Sincerely,

NuNew

I joined a pregnancy website. Every week they send me an email about what Strawberry is doing. I will copy and paste what they say so you can be up to date when you join us. This is what has happened so far.

Weeks 1 & 2 of your pregnancy is Oct 10, 2023 - Oct 23, 2023

Baby Conceived

It's ovulation time. If sperm and egg meet, you're on your way to pregnancy.

Strawberry was conceived on October 21, 2023.

Week 3 of your pregnancy is Oct 24, 2023 - Oct 30, 2023

Implantation occurs.

Your baby is a tiny ball of several hundred cells that are rapidly multiplying and burrowing into the lining of your uterus. The cells that become the placenta are producing hCG, the pregnancy hormone. It tells your ovaries to stop releasing eggs and keep producing progesterone. Once there's enough hCG in your urine, you'll get a positive pregnancy test result.

Week 4 of your pregnancy is Oct 31, 2023 - Nov 06, 2023

Positive Pregnancy Test – uh that happened much later LOL

Your baby is an embryo made up of two layers, the hypoblast and the epiblast. The primitive placenta is developing and preparing to provide nutrients and oxygen to your growing baby. The amniotic sac is developing and will surround and protect your baby while it continues to grow.

Week 5 of your pregnancy is Nov 07, 2023 - Nov 13, 2023

Your embryo is now made up of three layers, the ectoderm, the mesoderm, and the endoderm which will later form all the organs and tissues. You might start to feel the first twinges of pregnancy such as tender breasts, frequent urination, or morning sickness.

Week 6 of your pregnancy is Nov 14, 2023 - Nov 20, 2023

Heartbeat detectable by ultrasound

Your baby's heart is beating about 160 times a minute and the nose, mouth and ears are taking shape. Lungs and digestive system are forming organs.

Week 7 of your pregnancy is Nov 21, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023

Your baby is forming hands and feet. Key organs like the stomach, liver and esophagus are beginning to form. Your uterus has doubled in size. The umbilical cord is transferring blood and waste between baby and mother.

Week 8 of your pregnancy is Nov 28, 2023 - Dec 04, 2023

The respiratory system is forming now. Breathing tubes extend from the throat to the branches of the developing lungs.

This is the week I discovered I was pregnant. 🙀

First Ultrasound! 😍

Week 9 of your pregnancy is Dec 05, 2023 - Dec 11, 2023