Rules And Base

So basically this will be a book for me to write down ideas along with a prologue for story ideas when I have an idea for how it would start.

I will try to lean away from it, but most of my story ideas start while I work on other stories with AU characters (but most often the Brypu family in my AU) so there is a good chance some of those character may reaccure in other AUs, I have three ideas that don't have prologues yet that use them, but I do also have a few ideas that don't use it.

There will be an idea page with the AU type as the title, that is where you will be able to see what the story idea is, however it won't contain any of the plot, so it is spoiler free.

The idea portion is more so you can view a story and pick and choose which ones you want to read since I feel bad just throwing people in for them to read one or two chapters and realize they don't like it, so its a bit of a warning for what you would see.

Oneshot Rules

I am ok with writing smut, but don't expect anything super intense, I still suck at writing it.

If you request one character is genderbent, there is a good chance I will genderbend both since I feel like it would be a bit weird not to, but if you give a story idea where it would be a plot point for the oneshot, I will consider the idea before writing then go from there.

Oneshots can be from AUs I have going on now (such as the "normal" AU or Mafia AU) it can be from canon, or it could be from AUs I have posted ideas for, if nothing is specified, I will assume canon.

If there is a threesome ship in the request, depending on the ship I may be able to write something for it, but nothing involving minors, those involved in canon ships, or characters that are related will not be made.

Other than the rules I've stated above, I'm chill with about any ideas that may be suggested, the rules are subject to change if I see something that I'm not comfortable writing, but other than that, that's it.