Cult AU

So, I only have a few more parts to upload for my normal AU, so I'm working on starting another story for once its done uploading, but I still need to come up with a solid idea for a story, so I'm putting ideas in here and see which does better, so its either going to be this or the fnaf AU next.

Basically in this AU, Bryan was born and given away to a cult almost as soon as he could live without his mother (to the cults standards since they had requirements) and was raised so he could either lead the cult, or he'd be a sacrifice.

The cult isn't the greatest, so the kids they are put in charge of often have until they're 18 to find out what they will be used for, but no one is fully aware of how they're selected, which is where Inpu comes in.

Inpu is the demon the cult worships, but before they're given their job, Inpu gets to know them to find out what they'd be good for, knowing well that they likely won't be given a leader role, so he knows what to do with them once they're given to them.

Despite trying to figure out what to do with sacrifices, Inpu isn't the nicest person, most sacrifices don't last more than a week before they're either killed or traded to another demon.

Since Bryan was raised by the cult, he does have a handful of jobs he needs to do, but since the cult is pretty cruel, he doesn't eat until all of them are done, so more often or not, he'd go hungry because he didn't do something right.

Its an underground cult, so there are times where police come to investigate a strange death, which is when Bryan would try to get out or escape, but he'd be grabbed before he would get the chance.

As much as Bryan had been told he had a high chance to be used for something great since he was born with angel wings, Bryan never believed what they said and just wanted to run away.

Bryan's angel features aren't in any way common, he was born with them randomly and while the doctors said it could be a miracle, his mother still decided to give him up since she didn't want to deal with extra parenting, but she still does visit whenever Bryan is allowed to see her.

Whenever Inpu would hang out around the cults courters, he'd always try to get to know everyone who was left there, he could care less about the people who paid money to join and continue to stay.

I have more ideas for a story for this, however I struggle with finding out what to put here that wouldn't have any spoilers, so the most I can say is read the prologue and it will probably give a better idea on what to expect.