Hero And Villain AU

So this won't be written for a while, so this is more just so I have the idea and prologue posted for my own use later, but I'm chill with people using my ideas, so feel free to use any of these for your own stories.

To start, heroes and villains aren't super common in most areas due to laws in place that most people are scared of breaking, which is why most villains are very well known.

Inpu is known as one of the worst villains around, going by the name Nightmare, but no one knows his face cause his suit covers his entire body, the only people who have seen his face when he's doing villain work are those he's killed, and those who work for him.

Bryan is known as a high ranking hero who works in the same town Inpu does all his crime in, going by the name Glowing Angel, who Inpu has deemed as his worst enemy, but like Inpu, no one knows what his face looks like due to his outfit. (I won't describe them, or at least I don't think I will, so I'll let you imagine them)

Despite hating each other during work, they don't know each others secret identity, so the two have been dating for about the same time they've been fighting each other, but due to voice changers, never recognize each others voice at work. (They work smart so they aren't found out)

The two of them don't live in the same building (its a large city to they'd live in apartments if they were normal people) which is another reason they don't know, but cause Inpu doesn't keep anything other than his phone in his apartment, Bryan stays at Inpu's place at least once a week on his day off.

When their relationship was just starting, Inpu was almost caught cause he left his phone at the table of the restaurant they were eating at and his phone started to go off, so had Bryan been a bit curious, he would've found out. (this will be viewed in the prologue, it will have some background to it, but don't worry, this moment will be talked about}

That's the most I have that I'll put here cause its the most background I can think of right now, if I think of any more things to note here, it'll be put before the book starts when it is eventually posted, so if you want to, check it out when it does eventually come out. (or you'll just read this again in the book cause I copy and paste it)