OoO Fnaf Combination AU

As the title says, this AU mixed the fnaf verse and OoO.

In this AU, Bryan and Vindi never started dating, they instead just became close friends (I find the ship cute, but OoO Bryan doesn't seem like the person to play someone along unless he's possessed.

This AU does use my AU Brypu family, mainly because I can see baby Artemis convincing the animatronics to get close to him so he can squeak their noses.

Bryan is still Dylan's brother, but his mother is Aphrodite instead of Anna.

Matthew and Valarie are alive in this AU, instead of Vincent killing Matthew and Marcus, someone broke into the theater one night while Vincent was getting something he left inside, so while he was trying to sneak out, the robber ended up killing him and left his body so Matthew and Marcus found him the next day.

Matthew raised Bryan since Aphrodite just left Bryan with Matthew since she wanted nothing to do with either of them, so Matthew became very protective of keeping Bryan's secret.

Valarie knew about Bryan when she started to date Matthew and even saw him as her own son after a while, but didn't know Bryan was a demigod until she married Matthew.

Dylan knew Bryan was a demigod his entire life since Matthew made sure he met his brother at home since he wanted Dylan to know, so whenever Adrian wasn't at their house, Bryan had his wings out.

Bryan did go to camp for a few years which is where he met Inpu, but he only stayed for the summer, so most of the year he had to talk to him over facetime and phone calls.

Matthew caught Bryan on the phone pretty late some nights because once summer festivities were over, Inpu would go back to Egypt until the next summer, so after a lot of talking and upon finding out Inpu was raising Solis and Magnus alone, he got them a house nearby along with plane tickets to help them move close by so Bryan wasn't up so late.

Once Bryan married Inpu, he opened his first pizzeria soon after which he ran in person and Inpu would take care of finances, so they both owned the pizzeria, but you'd only be able to tell if you looked closer into the official paperwork.

Everything at the first pizzeria happened, but Bryan wouldn't go home and tell Inpu what happened that day, so Inpu got worried the day it burned down since his husband wasn't picking up his calls and wasn't home till the next day, which was when Inpu found out and was watching him as he came home a lot closer.

Instead of Glitchtrap aiming for Molten and Bryan took the hit, he aimed at Bryan who barley dodged it, so he went to the office to finish sending over the glamrocks along with Steve, which he made in secret, then Inpu went in using his magic to make a disguise (then saying his name was Pat to avoid Davis then Vindi) and would watch over the pizzeria while Bryan worked on his mental health but instead of hating Bryan when he returned, they just acted like friends.

The only animatronic who knows is Molten from when they swapped bodies and saw each others memories, but Molten only told him he knew in the park when he worked for Jon but he kept it a secret from Springtrap because he noticed that Bryan had a kid when he started working and the triplets were newly born when the swap happened.

Shortly after the first pizzeria was bought, Inpu gained his taller ears and extra tails, so he got his pharaoh powers which caused him to travel to Egypt a few times a year, but Bryan never went with him for his own privacy, but since the media knew Inpu was a demigod, there were a lot of questions on what Inpu's family was like, so it was hard to leave the house after Inpu gets home for about a week, which would cause him to be late.

Bryan didn't adopt Gregory in this AU, Gregory is Xylo and Cal's adopted child.

Gregory would sneak out whenever Xylo and Cal were at work since he was trusted home alone, and since their apartment was nearby, he's go to the pizzaplex and hide out until either Bryan found him, or his dads went looking for him.

After the animatronics found Gregory hiding out because he got the fazwatch, Bryan offered to let him hang out at the pizzaplex which they were at work since it was easier to know where Gregory was.

Valarie never died, so she never became Vanny, but she stayed with Matthew so she could raise the boys since Aphrodite still wanted nothing with Bryan so she didn't want to be like that with Dylan.

The entirety of the seductive rose never happened at camp, so Bryan made friends with almost everyone at camp and Helios never died, so Helios stays in a small stable in a large corner of Bryan and Inpu's property.

The kids attend school normally, so like Bryan, they dye their hair to hide the white parts since its not a normal hair color, but there are times they forget so the kids just say they each colored their hair the same so they matched.

The hair color thing doesn't apply to Artemis since he is too small for it, so Bryan will just say he was born with blond hair that will turn to brown then claims he was the same when people ask questions.

Bryan's portal powers were the result of him using his magic next to the portal causing him to get sucked in, so he just said his powers came from the portal to keep his secret.