AU Rewrite Information

So I will slowly be rewriting my first book because I really don't like how it was done.

I have a lot of new information that will overwrite the old, most of which are in my head cannon part, but I figured I'd put some of the stuff that will change in the rewrite.

Since this is going to be a rewrite for another book, there will be spoilers to the original, but I don't think many people will mind since the original, in my opinion, shouldn't be read unless you really want to see why the rewrite is kinda needed.

Anyways, lets get into some of the changed to expect.

I will have a few more OCs in the rewrite over the original, but I'm gonna try and pick which characters will hold the real focus of the story, however since only the prologue is done so I can get a base for the story, I do have a good idea on which characters, I just don't plan on giving some of them yet.

How Artemis was born in the original will be changed, I hate how it was in the original for many reasons, only reason I went with it was because I had no idea on how to write it.

Bryan won't have the curse he does in the original, that will be changed since his soul crystal being weakened has a different reason in the rewrite that makes a lot more sense to me at least.

Instead of it being a few months after season three, this takes place two years after season three, this was done for a few reasons, but the easiest thing for me to say is because of the story's setup.

That's really all I know for the change for now since it is still under a lot of work, but I will post the prologue here so there is at least an idea on what to expect with the rewrite.