Baby In Yellow AU

So I guess I should start with the fact that this is not an original idea I came up with.

This was originally an idea posted by @Itzcrystall0816, so this au idea goes to them.

Only reason I decided to use the idea is because they had one chapter before the story was canceled, so I figured I'd put my own spin on it cause I did like the story and was disappointed that it was discontinued, but everyone has their reasons.

That being said, the prologue will be very similar to theirs, after all, it is very hard to change it if the base is a videogame, so while it will seem similar, I don't mean for the prologue to be a copy, I will try and change it up.

I guess next I'll put the setting for the actual story, the prologue will be mostly a flashback, so this won't be useful until the actual story comes out. (Or this has been copy and pasted and I forgot about it lol)

When the first chapter will start, it takes place in a high class neighborhood where Bryan lives while he attends college.

Inpu doesn't have a set address, he kind of moves based on what's going on around him, but his circle seems to be in Bryan's home town, so its not hard for them to run into each other, their relationship will be showed more in the prologue.

I also feel the need to say I did watch a video while making the prologue, so the prologue for this will be the longest part for a story I've made so far.

This is one of the stories that I don't have much of a background for, mostly cause this story will be more of a surprise with details, so with that in mind, I hope you enjoy!