DAY TWO

POV: Shubman Gill

The sound of the alarm broke Shubman's sleep. Eyes closed he tried to find the phone on the bedside cupboard. He was still sleepy, but switched off the alarm and sat up on the bed. Stretching, he looked around. Ishaan wasn't there. At first he didn't think much of it, but as he remembered fragments of the nightmare he had, a panic arose in him. He got off the bed and hurried to the living room.
Ishaan stood in the kitchen cutting up some fruits when he saw Shubman practically run in.
‘kiya hua? What..’ before he could complete the sentence, Shubman was hugging him.
‘ what happened shubh? Let me wipe my hands' Ishaan said softly.
Shubman moved away a little. Ishaan quickly wiped his hands and turned to him. Shubman looked disturbed.
‘what happened baby?’ Ishaan inquired gently.
‘ I had a horrible nightmare last night. I woke up and didn't see you, I guess I panicked…’ Shubman answered quietly.
Ishaan remembered the nightmare he had, and gulped in fear, but he decided against sharing it with Shubman.
‘ hey, it's alright. It was just a nightmare. I'm here aren't I? I won't leave you.’ Ishaan whispered.
Shubman nodded but the dread had settled in his heart and it refused to leave. Ishaan softly cupped shubman's face and stood on tiptoes to kiss his forehead. He ran his fingers through shubman's jet black hair.
‘ you want pomegranates?’ Ishaan asked, trying to change the topic.
Shubman nodded and sat on the counter, and watched Ishaan open one up and remove the seeds. His fingers moved quickly, but carefully. The red of the seeds stained his long fingers. Ishaan frowned in concentration. Shubman's heart skipped a beat. Without thinking, he grabbed ishaans hands and pulled him into a kiss. Shubman's fingers ran through ishaan's hair, down the curve of his waist and behind his back as he pulled him closer. Ishaan immersed in the kiss wrapped his arms around shubman's neck, smearing him in the pomegranate juice. A trail of red, at the back of his neck, along the nape of his neck, down his chest, around his sides to his back as he hugged him. It was a kiss of desperation. They haven't had a moment like this in days. Ishaan pressed against Shubham's body and bit his lower lip. He parted his lips and moaned as he felt Ishaan's tongue against it.
‘stick out your tongue’ Ishaan whispered breathlessly pulling back.
Shubman's smirked, parted his lips slightly and stuck out his tongue slowly. The look of michief in his eyes, drove Ishaans insane. He grabbed shubman's hair, leaned in closer and started to slowly suck on his tongue. Shubman felt both hot and cold at the same time as he got hard. He wrapped his legs around Ishaans waist, and pressed against him. Ishaan pulled back, tilted shubman's head back and slid his tongue down across his jaw line and down his neck. Shubman let out a whimper and locked eyes with Ishaan for a moment, and a primal instinct took over him. He gripped Ishaans wrist, leaned in closer and whispered in his ears.
‘ fuck me.’
It was all Ishaan wanted to hear, his hands moved down Shubmans lean stomach towards his crotch and slowly started rubbing it. A shiver went down Shubham's spine as Ishaan ran his tongue down his lower stomach.  Ishaan ran his hand down his thighs and got down on his knees, felt the goosebumps rise and disappear on Shubham's inner thighs as he left a string of kisses. Shubman leaned back on his elbows and adjusted himself. He ran his fingers through Ishaan's hair and watched him go down on him. Moans escaped his lips as Ishaan's mouth worked faster. His tongue exploring the veins, along its length. Shubman closed his eyes and arched his back, his one hand grabbing onto Ishaan's hair, his other hand trembling on the counter.
‘ ish..Ishaan!’ he whimpered.
Ishaan looked up at shubman, eyes shut tightly, breathing heavily. He let the dick fall and swallowed the saltiness of the precum as he got up. He pulled Shubman off the counter and turned him around. Shubman leaned back onto his chest and turned to face him, another long kiss, Ishaans hands wandering around his waist, down to his thighs, rubbing him.
‘ are you ready baby?’ Ishaan asked and kissed his shoulder.
Shubman couldn't wait any longer and bent over the counter.
The next few minutes were of pure pleasure, the grunting, the grinding. The slow hip thrusts as Ishaan adjusted, his fingernails digging into Shubman's hips. He sloppily nibbled on Shubman's ears.
‘ Ishu!’ Shubman groaned in pleasure.
‘ fuck baby, you feel so, god-damned, good’ Ishaan moaned into Shubman's ears.
Shubman bent over a little more and lifted his pelvic up.
‘ fuck Shubh’ Ishaan shuddered and started going faster. Shubman put his hands back and cupped Ishaans face, which now had beads of sweat running down. A few more thrusts as they matched each other rhythms, and both of them had climaxed.
Shubman felt as though he had traveled to another dimension, his heart beating out of control, all he could do was smile.
Ishaan kissed Shubman's shoulder and hugged him. Both of them were breathless, but happy.
‘ Who's gonna clean this up?’ Ishaan let out a sigh.
Shubman laughed and looked around. Crushed pomegranates were scattered on the counter.