DAY SIX ( Part three)

POV : Shubman Gill.

It wasn't like Shubman to feel this way. The anger, jealousy, hate, possessiveness wasn't something that Shubman felt before. Ishaan is a beautiful boy, no matter where he went, admiring eyes followed him. Shubman never felt insecure about those admirers, because he knew, at the end of the day, Ishaan would come back to him. So why was he feeling this way now? Why was he getting bothered by others looking at him?

Mein Tumhe chaand keh dun, ye mumkin toh hai,
Magar log tumhe raat bhar dhekhein, ye muhje gawara nhi’

‘ It's possible for me to call you the moon, but I cannot accept others looking at you in admiration’

Shubman thought about what he said about Ishaan's career. Ishaan's dreams were something they had discussed when they first met, and Shubman had wholeheartedly believed in those dreams. In fact, Shubman was ready to do anything to help Ishaan achieve those dreams. But lately, Shubman hated the fact that Ishaan had those dreams residing in his eyes, eyes which should have only space for him.

Shubman let out a groan and rested his head on the kitchen counter. He moved uncomfortably and gripped his shoulders trying to ease the pain which tormented him. His entire body ached, his shoulders and neck felt stiff. He didn't know what was making him feel more terrible, the sickness or his behavior.

Shubman heard the door open and someone walk in. With his head still resting on the counter, he stared at the hallway.

‘ Hi,baby’ it was Simran.

Shubman made a noise as a greeting and watched her line up the counter with a bunch of bags.

‘ Accha, so you can't even greet me properly?’ she asked going towards him.

Shubman shrugged and hugged her.

‘ How are you?’

‘ I don't know…. Not good’

‘ What happened? Where's Ishaan?’

‘ he's… he's in Delhi’ he hugged her tighter.

‘ why?’

‘ he got a chance to work with some, Abhinav Mishra’

‘ oooooh he makes the prettiest lehengas. Ishaan is so lucky!’

Shubman let go of her. That's not what he wanted to hear.

‘ he left while i am sick. Isn't that inconsiderate?’ he asked, frustrated.

Simran narrowed her eyes at him.

‘ He can't put his career on hold, you know. Plus he probably left knowing that I would show up’

Shubman got up in anger.

‘ Shubhi, if the tables had turned and he was sick, would you miss an important match to stay back with him?’

‘ This is different. My matches are …it's important’

‘ Are you saying that Ishaan's career and his projects aren't?’ She looked confused by his statement.

Shubman opened his mouth to answer but couldn't find the right words to say. He let out another frustrated groan as his body ache worsened with his anger.

‘ Come on, let go of your anger. Let's have dinner’

‘ I don't want to eat,’ Shubman mumbled.

‘ You can't take medicines on an empty stomach’ she said, setting up the table.

‘ I don't want to take medicines’