November 10

POV: Ishaan Kishan

‘Shreya….’

‘ Ishaan what the fuck! Can you fucking knock!’

Shreyas backed into the wall trying to wrap the towel around his waist.

Ishaan stared at him first in confusion, then in horror as his gaze fell on Shreyas's thighs.

‘ What…what did you do??!’ Ishaan went towards him.

‘ Nothing. Leave me alone…’

Shreyas turned away from Ishaan. He couldn't bring himself to look into Ishaan's eyes.

‘ Shrey…’

Ishaan held his wrist and forcefully turned him around. He took a good look at Shreyas, who's nervous eyes were puffy and red. His beautiful tone muscles were gone. Ishaan came back to India a week back, yet he met Shreyas only once when he picked him up from the airport. Ever since then Shreyas was avoiding him and missing out at work.

‘ You…you started getting high again didn't you?’

Shreyas looked away, tightly shutting his eyes.

‘ Shreyas…answer me’

Ishaan's grip tightened around Shreyas wrist.

‘Ye….yes ..’ his voice trembled.

Ishaan felt himself getting cold.

‘ Kiyun Jaana?’

Shreyas burst out crying and covered his face.

Ishaan helped him sit down and knelt in front of him. He gently moved the towel off his thighs and stared in horror at the deep cuts on it.

‘ Don't …’ Shreyas sniffled and covered himself.

Ishaan's heart ached as he saw the tears streaming down his cheeks.

‘ Please tell me what happened..why..why did you do all this? Is this why you were avoiding me?’

Taking a deep breath, Shreyas leaned back into the chair.

‘ I was avoiding you because I knew that you would immediately figure out that I was getting high…it was easier not to face you…’

‘ Why…Shreyas, why are you hurting yourself?’

‘ Because I deserve this! I deserve to be hurt, to be lonely….’ he screamed in frustration.

Ishaan gasped in shock and stared at him as tears filled his eyes.

‘ Shreyas!’

Shreyas nudged Ishaan away and tried to get up. Ishaan grabbed his arms and stopped him.

‘ No you don't…you don't deserve any of this Shreyas!’

‘ Really?! Then why did my parents disown me? Why …why does everyone I love leave me?!!’

Shreyas was screaming through his tears, pulling his arm away, his voice heavy with sadness.

‘ Why do people touch me out of lust? Why ….why did Tilak do that to me?! Why did he say those things to me?!’

Ishaan shuddered at the condition of Shreyas.

‘ What did Tilak say to you?’

Shreyas wiped his nose and looked away.

‘ Ab Kiya farak padta hei yaara?!’

‘ Farak padta hei yaara!’

Ishaan walked up to him and held his hands again. Shreyas gulped as he felt Ishaan's skin against his.