November 11 ( Part Two)

POV: Shubman Gill

‘Let me go! I want to go to Ishaan! Ibrahim, get out of my way!’ Shubman screamed and tried to push Ibrahim away.

Ibrahim didn't budge from where he stood. He watched as Shubman paced around the room, angry and agitated.

‘ Shubman sir, you can't go out like this…someone might see you’ Ibrahim said grimly.

‘ I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I WANT TO GO TO ISHAAN!’ Shubman screamed.

‘ You should give a fuck, Shubman! You can't do whatever the hell you want all the time. We are trying to protect you and instead you are going around hurting everyone near you!’ Simran yelled at him in frustration.

‘ Oh of course, you are just worried about your ‘time pass’ boyfriend being hurt aren't you…you don't…’

The sting of Simran's hand colliding with Shubman's cheek interrupted him. He stared at Simran, wide eyed and touched his cheek.

‘ Simran…’ Ibrahim gasped and tried to pull her away from Shubman.

‘ That's enough insolence, Shubman!’ she growled at him.

He blinked rapidly several times while backing away from Simran. Shubman couldn't breathe anymore, his lungs weren't expanding no matter how much he tried to suck the air in. Shubman clutched his t-shirt and hit his chest several times, his heart was beating way too fast.

‘ Kaka…’ Simran panicked and went towards him.

Shubman had gone pale, he dropped down to his knees and tightly gripped the rug on the floor. A scream escaped his lips as he felt a white hot pain piercing through his entire body. He shakily looked up at Ibrahim who had a scratch on his cheek and several scratches on his arm from when he had held Shubman back. He looked at Simran, who herself was sobbing from anger and sadness and screaming something to Ibrahim. Shubman thought of his father who had tried to talk to him, instead Shubman screamed at him saying that he hated him.
He thought of Ishaan who had gripped his t-shirt and screamed to him.

‘khabhi Kuch Sach bhi tha humhare dharmiyaan? Tumse mohabbat ki hei Shubman…!’

He thought of how he didn't have an answer to give, as bent down towards the floor, his vision was getting blurry, his entire body shaking and losing strength. He made one final attempt to breathe in some air before the darkness covered his eyes like a blindfold.

‘ I…I shouldn't have done that…I shouldn't have slapped him…’

Shubman heard Simran sobbing as he woke up. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at Simran who was seated near the balcony covering her face, sobbing quietly.

‘ Di..’ his voice was weak.

Simran rushed to him and collapsed onto him, wailing out loud.

‘ I'm so sorry baby…’ she sobbed into his shoulder.

‘ No…I'm sorry’ he cried and tightly hugged her back.

It took them a while to calm down. Shubman sat up leaning against the headrest, with Simran beside him. He apologized to Ibrahim as well who still stood near the doorway.

‘ What….what happened to me?’

‘ Panic attack…’

Shubman took a deep breath and tried to call himself.

‘ Where are mamma and dada?’ Shubman asked.

‘ Dad went to pick mom up, he was here when the doctor's came’