DAY FOUR (PART 3)

POV: Ishaan Kishan

‘Hi babe, got free for a few minutes. How's practice?’

Ishaan lit a cigarette as he waited for Shubman's reply. He was trying his best to fulfill the promise he made Shubman, but as of now, he was failing miserably.

‘ Hi. Rohit Bhai asked me to take the day off, so I'm home’

Ishaan frowned.

‘Are you alright, jaana?’

‘ I'm alright. I just…I had to gather my thoughts’

‘ Should I come home, Shubhi?’

‘ Noooo. Honestly, I'm fine’

‘ Are you sure? Go to Simran Di’s place, don't stay alone’

‘ I'm not alone. Ibrahim is here. Di is out of town for work. She will come back in a few days’

‘Fine. Did you eat?’

‘ Not yet. In a while. Babe you are walking the ramp tonight right?’

‘ yeah?’

‘ Can I come?’

‘ Will you be okay? He might try to meet you..or harm you again’

Ishaan was worried. He knew that Shubman couldn't put his life on hold because of the stalker, nor could he stay locked up at home but even then he was scared of something that might happen to Shubman. If Ishaan could, he would have hid Shubman away from the world, away from that insane psychopath.

Usko chupakar main sabse
Kabhi le chaloon kahin door,”
“I'll take him somewhere far
Hiding him from everyone”

‘ I can't stop living because of this, Ishu. I already did that once’

‘Plus, Ibrahim beefed up the security. He's going to be with me every minute. You know how he can be.’

‘Please let me come and see you? 🥺’

Ishaan smiled at the multiple texts. Shubman can be so stubborn and persuasive.

‘ Okay, you can come. Promise me, you will be careful?’

‘ Jo hukum mere akaa. As you order, my lord’

‘ Ahahahah. I love you so much, Shubman Gill’

‘ really? Thanks for letting me know’

‘ Oye, say it back!’

‘ um no. 😋’

‘ Zaalim, I'm gonna make sure you regret that’

‘ I hope you do, Ishaan Kishan’

Ishaan reread the last few texts. Shubman was trying to act brave, trying to act as though the things happening around him didn't bother him. With a deep sigh, he lit another cigarette. He will start acting on his promise tomorrow. For now, if he doesn't smoke, he will lose his mind.

‘ See you tonight, love’

Because of Shubman's schedule, he never gets to attend the shows that Ishaan walks in. He never said it out loud, but sometimes it bothered Ishaan, how Shubman never shows up, but today he will be there, and for the first time in a long time, Ishaan was nervous.

The last preparations were taking place before the show started. The designer rushed here and there and fixed outfits and checked on every little detail. Ishaan and Shreyas stood together as the makeup artists did some finishing touch ups.